2012 INDEX Sao Gong Zhao

Previous year we had tremendous seafood dinner plus Yee Sang at Matang. This year INDEX Sao Gong Zhao was at Saujana Curry House, Kamunting. Dinner was a bit late at 8.30pm cos waiting for the rest of INDEX staffs to arrive.
 While waiting for them to arrive, we took some photos among us. Yours truly with hubby and cheeky Calvin...
 Over here, Jay and mummy to be Joanne. Congrats to her and I really can't wait to see her baby gal this coming April.
 Calvin wanted to take photo too with his toy and Joanne.
 This is the main course of the night - Curry Fish Head. At the end, still have some curry gravy left, Joanne wonder why Saujana don't sell bread. She wanted to dunk it with curry.
 Crunchy Bean Sprout with Salted Fish
 Assam Prawn is very delicious that night
I request their speciality pork slices with dark soy sauce. Definitely a great dish for kids. But Calvin likely to have more curry fish than this dish. These days, Calvin learns how to eat curry.
We order Kangkung as well
 Salted Chicken was another must have dish if you visit Saujana Curry House. Pre-booking is required during the weekends.
Lastly Bak Kian
The workers even add on extra white rice to wallop all the rest of the dishes.

Comments

  1. so fast having 'sao kung jao' already?? me every year pun tarak...but all the dish looks delicious esp the curry..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angeline, you look so radiant and flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kekeke, I think you ordered all their speciality that night.

    Calvin can take curry? wow~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvonne, yes but I never give him alot of gravy, cos the fish and ladies finger already have curry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The salted chicken sure taste tasty even a bit 'chau tar' (burnt).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts