We are 5 开心乐龙龙!!!

We are 5 开心乐龙龙! Why I say that? No one is born under the year of dragon, but 5 of us (same department) had our pre-B celebration among us. Yeah!!! Everyone always hope for more B. But still I always tell myself, a loaf of bread is better than no bread.

One of us suggested that we should visit Zhong Hwa Hin Chinese Restaurant to try out their new Bak Kut Teh.
Location: North Perak, No.17, Jalan Pekeliling,34000
 Finally we were there on Saturday afternoon for a lunch celebration. None of us try their new BKT before...But we heard some comments from our friends. Anyway, we came here to try how tasty is it and judge ourselves.
 Our table, let see what we order....
 BKT for 2 servings. Taste was not as good as compare to their dry one, but still favourable. We were allowed to request what type of pork we wanted.
 We even had some side dishes, one of them is this simple blanch greens - baby romance.
 Mushrooms
Here comes the dry BKT for 2 servings. It really taste good. Again we also allowed to request what type of pork we wanted. Besides pork, they put in ladies finger. To make their dry BKT more fragrant, they even put in some dried cuttlefish. You know what, we actually order of this the 2nd pot of this dry BKT. Wahaha...
 Steam silky soft toufu. Just normal nothing special.
 Yao Char Kwai is complimentary
 Personally, I always have my BKT with dark and thick soy sauce. This special dark soy sauce is meant for BKT only and it is not the ordinary dark soy sauce. Yummy.
Slurppp....... Oops there were still 2 slices of toufu. Dun worry, habis juga at the end.
Lastly, we all have a toss - Yum Seng!!! Wish 2012 will bring more successes to all of us.

Comments

  1. Hmm, their dry BKT taste not bad right.. But like I said, macam abit too sweet... hehe.

    Anyway, a new dining place for us, consider not bad liao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah, I must pester my hubb to bring me to this place~

    Cannot resist the dry BKT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayley, you are right. Is abit too sweet if we have it without rice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvonne, just say u plan to go out for dinner. Forget to mention our total bill - RM87.40

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love rice to go with dark sauce too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... many rounds of feast before CNY! Anyway, I prefer Chikuteh :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the best to everyone in 2012!! Yummy bkt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, BKT for me anytime.....tomorrow go for BKT....can't wait liao!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Angeline, wow! I dure miss eating these. And your pics so well taken, looks 3D!
    I can practically get the lovely scent of the bak kut teh.
    Its funny but where I am, no Chinese restaurant sells these.
    I guess it's a Malaysian, Singapore invention.
    You have a great week, have fun and keep a song in your heart.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My husband loves bkt, one day must pester him to bring me there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wah, black sauce on rice :-) Klang-style, nice!

    Happy New Year to you :-) And GONG XI GONG XI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wah, you really put a lot of dark sauce!

    btw, Gong Xi, Gong Xi to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, the rice with thick soy sauce would taste better? next time i should try doing so. haha

    Latest: Baba and Nyonya Authenticity

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hubby and I always have our chicken rice with black sauce :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. aaah you make me hungry now! Is that lettuce in oyster sauce? because I so loooove it, as a matter of fact, that will be on our dinner menu tonight :)

    I am going to join your network after this, I hope you will do the same too for me in http://cutecoconut.com :)
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think dragon year is always a popular year to have babies...5 dragons and 1 great celebration! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's nice that you have a closely knitted department where everyone is always celebrating something... haha... lotsa makan! Gong xi gong xi to you and family! This year you get more returns (got 2, instead 1)

    ReplyDelete
  18. U r so good. Can still remember to take photos while enjoying food. If me, sure forgot. haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts