CNY 2012 - Happy Chap Goh Meh

Chap Goh Meh marked as the end of CNY. What I found meaningful during these CNY days are something that money cannot buy. Love, sharing, friendship and caring. I even feel older each CNY. Perhaps, I'm getting more wiser each year. Why I say that? For an example; I can easily feel so so happy and touching when everyone gathered together in a round table and had dinner. Can you feel it? The feeling is just so comfortable being with family members at home. Being with friends, I felt the same way too. Not only that, I'm even more keen to get things prepared for my kids, hubby and my parents. In short, they were all set under my priority list before myself. I realized when I seldom visit my hair salon lately.
Mum's Nian Gao

Despite with my busy working schedule, I need to spend another couple of hours to help Calvin with his homework. Mention about my work another hurdle I need to leap over. A few big project is scheduled and more training coming on my way. I must get through all this for this couple of months, then hopefully I get to manage my time well and I can go for body massage as a treat to myself. I need body massage treatment than facial. Hahaha...To the clueless, today is the 15th day which is the last day of Chinese New Year. So grab this opportunity to have another reunion dinner with your family and friends.
Happy Chap Goh Meh to everyone!!!
 A little updates from my kids!

Comments

  1. yeah, very true that we tend to like to spend more time with families and friends when it comes to festive, to share and to gather.. happy chap goh meh to you, and your family.. nice nian gao btw~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute Hebe ;)

    Happy Chap Goh Meh to you and family ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Chap Goh Meh to you and your family, Angeline!

    Hebe's hair is standing up, hihihi, like little porcupine~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts