Skip to main content
Friendly Mummy Bloggers
Since last 2 years, I knew little chumsy blog from Yan. She not only loves bagel & coffee, she is very creative in craft work too using recycled items like newspaper, magazine and so on. Finally, I able to meet with Barb and her family (with her deary hubby, Andy and her precious gal, Ashley) in person together with Yan, Yvonne and Hayley. Barb came all the way from KL to Taiping. Although it was a short trip to Taiping, but it remains a remarkable memory to all of us. Barb, really nice to meet you. This was my first time meet up with a blogger.
We never thought she would brought so many things for us.*Blush*. Barb, you are just too kind and friendly. We had lunch on CNY Cho3 at Kamunting Saujana Curry House and took some photos for memories. I told Calvin about you Barb. When I said you were the one who sent him the pirate stickers, he remembered. He asked why I never took him along. I told him, I was working that day. He wanted to meet you again, Barb. Hahaha... One evening, I let him wore the shirt that Barb bought him. My MIL asked him who buy that shirt for him. Calvin replied proudly.. "mummy friend from KL give one". Thanks a lot Barbara for the prewalker shoe for Hebe, pistachio is my fav and my hubby enjoy eating the chocolates too. *_^
This CNY both my kids received another special gift from another mummy blogger from my neighbour-blog. Adrine is another friendly blogger from KL too. Once a while we keep in touch thru FB as well. Supposingly, we should received the parcel before CNY, ended Adrine's hubby forgot to mail out. Anyway it is alright to receive late. Soft toy for baby Hebe. Calvin also got a shimmering blue angry birds ruler. Calvin is so happy to receive the ruler. Thanks Adrine, Elyssa and Erin.
That's the wonder of blogworld.... Making virtual friends and turns out to be real friends in the end :)
ReplyDeleteBarb is a wonderful friend, indeed.
Ya agree with Yvonne, that's the beauty of blogging.
ReplyDeleteIt was a nice gathering, thanks for the arrangement!
Yvonne, can't agreed with you no more.
ReplyDeleteHayley, don't mention about it k. We are all friends.
Through blogsphere, we make so many friends who are wonderful. Adrine and Barb are both very thoughtful person.
ReplyDeleteAgreed agreed
Deletenice friends, great gifts!
ReplyDeleteHi, how you doin'? Nice posting and very nice pics. Great looking kids you have too.
ReplyDeleteI guess no throwing of oranges for you, huh? Ha ha.
You have a nice day, and keep a song in your heart.
Lee.
Oh Uncle Lee, thanks. BTW, Happy Chap Goh Meh...
DeleteHaving so much of fun with great friends around!
ReplyDeleteThere are so many nice mummy bloggers out there, including you :)
ReplyDeleteAww, you all are making me blush. It has been great seeing all of you finally! Been so looking forward to it. We should meet up again soon. Yeah, too bad I didn't get to meet all your children :) The t-shirt fits Calvin? Hope he likes it :) Thanks again for arranging everything, Angeline. I think we drove you a bit crazy about the directions and making you wait in the car for so long :)
ReplyDeleteNot really. I was afraid you over shoot to "Taman" area. Overall is my pleasure to bring you there.
Delete