Lunch at Club House
After all the hard work, we treat ourselves with a very satisfying lunch at Club House last Friday. Auntie prepared a few dishes for us that day (we told her earlier that day). Sometimes, we feel headache when we need to think what to eat, where to eat and so on. These days weather fluctuate again, so we rather to have lunch at our own company Club House.

I brought my LUMIX to take some photos. Testing Testing...
Gone thru the guidebook, but I still can't get it. So I better take some shots and see how is the effect. I plan to go for the free training at Penang. But still plan when to go. Must go within a month from the date of my purchase before it expired. I meant the free pass to learn more about my LUMIX. Many things to explore T_T.
Hahaha, they were my model that day. We took some shot before the lunch is served.
So this was the 3 dishes that auntie prepared for us. We seldom eat at canteen, so we usually exchange our free meal with 100plus, other soft drinks or 5eggs. We brought the eggs for auntie to made us omelet. Auntie cooking style more towards Japanese style cos she cooks for the Japanese everyday. e.g: Less oil, less fat - They are more health conscious than us. *Thumbs Up*
Theme: Umbrella gals...Muahaha!
Right after our full meal, we took a stroll back to our office. Before we headed to our office, one photo here to conclude our lunch at Club House.


Wah, got clubhouse and lunch vouchers.(and nice work colleagues) How lucky!
ReplyDeleteNice and fun outing with the girls! Take more nice pics, Angeline!
ReplyDeleteClub house... I only remember the signature fried rice, LOL.
ReplyDeleteStill the same cook?
Yes dear
DeleteGreat for all of you, no headache what and where to eat.
ReplyDeleteI didn't patron this clubhouse for the longest time I can remember.
ReplyDeleteIt's because the cook always influence me to eat fried rice, hehehe... although I like rice, but I cannot take it every time I order there mah~~
Easy for auntie to make all of us fried goreng....hahaha
DeleteI agree with Hayley, I can only remember her fried rice. If we had better luck, then could eat kuey teow teng.
ReplyDeleteYeah if we were lucky then got fried bee hoon. Usually we order one day earlier so she can make the preparation.
Delete