For big and small baby
Even I'm not working, I wake up as early as 8.30am. My big baby will probably asking for a bottle of milk. My small baby will probably it's time to get up too. Most of the time, I'll ask my son to wake up and he is already train to go toilet in the morning before brushing teeth and take his shower. He is big enough to go by himself. Since he'll browsing Ipad (after his business done), I'll take Hebe to take her morning bath and get change. Then, put her in the baby cot and let her play by her own self while I help Calvin to take his shower. When both are ready, then is my turn. What next?
Is breakfast time... That big baby usually need to finish his homework or do some revision by his own (I called him to do so before he gets to play) and the small baby need to take a short nap after that. This is what I called the best time for me to spare in the kitchen. Pretty quick and easy making breakfast for them.
For my big and small baby at home, all l I need is 1 large Russet potato, 1/4 carrots, 1tbsp of brown sauce, 1tbsp butter and 2oz of milk. I got the potato and carrot steamed earlier.
My small baby's breakfast - 1/2 potato and 1/4 carrots. Combine and mashed together. Shape it and pour in the milk.
Lastly this is for my big baby. His all time favourite mashed potato.
I placed the mashed the hot 1/2 potato with the butter until fine and creamy. Used about 200ml water to cook the brown sauce and pour over the mashed.
You guys may think my big baby having only this for breakfast? Certainly not, mashed potato is only an extra snack for him.




If your big baby was only having this as breakfast, nothing wrong also, as this mashed potatoes is very nutritional.
ReplyDeleteYan that mashed potato will not fill up his tummy. That morning, he ate half slice of bread, small serving of fried bee hoon and also mashed potato.
DeleteI still haven't try out your mashed potato recipe yet! Must dig your old entry for the recipe already~~
ReplyDeleteDo try, it is simple. Boiled the potatoes, mashed it with some butter and you'll get the smell. Bought small packet of brown suace from the bakery shop we used to go at Kamunting. Finally you'll get the result same like KFC...
DeleteI remember there was a post of yours not long ago, we shared about the recipe of making home cooked mash potato,right? therefore I am sure your big baby and small baby will always always like mommy's cooking.
ReplyDeleteHow about the biggest baby? I am sure he will love the cooking of his lovely wife too,right again?
Eugene, ya I still remembered that. My biggest baby? No comment from him means good! If he sounded that means no good! You get what I mean? So far, he likes my chai kuih!
Deleteyummy! homemade mashed potato is healthy and yummy :-)
ReplyDeleteMy family like it too.
DeleteYummy ... when I am hungry hu huh huhuhu... u have to show me this ... LOL
ReplyDeleteAbby - is baby food wor except the mashed potato...Thanks for visiting
DeleteYes, the mashed potato looks yummy, I think it's better than KFC ones. Hehe ;)
ReplyDeleteHahaha, Hayley almost taste like KFC. When your boy is about Hebe age, try to mashed some potato for him (without the gravy)...
DeleteYummy! I LOVE mashed potatoes. I sometimes add some mixed vegetables (carrot, corn and spinach, all chopped and stir-fried) for Chloe's lunch side dish and snack too. One day I want to try your brown sauce :)
ReplyDeleteThat brown sauce is instant one! easy to get
DeleteYour babies are so lucky to have a mummy like you. The mashed potato looks like from KFC.
ReplyDelete*Blush* Thanks
DeleteI love mashed potatoes too!!! Hmmmm...I'm an even bigger baby then! LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha make it double mashed potato for you.
DeleteYummy mashed potato very healthy breakfast for your 2 babies.
ReplyDelete