Gifts for her
It was a daughter and mother chat~SMS. Yeah my mum turn 60 this year and she is able to type sms. It was my father who taught her that. My mum asked me how much is an oven or a cake mixer. Then I said if she wants just let me know I'll get one for her. Then the sms continue. Please read the rest from the photo (captured last month) as below. Later on, she replyed and said she more needs a cake mixer than an oven.
All this while, she used her cake mixer without a stand and own an old mini oven (from supermarket redemption point) to bake cakes and cookies. So it is good to get her a new one. My brother came back from KL last week and "ajak" her for a meal just to have an early mother's day celebration. But she refused it and insist wanted my brother to get her a cake mixer. So, my brother bought her a new cake mixer with stand. She called up and told me no need to get her anymore because my brother has bought her a new one - KHIND brand.
Since she has a new one, then I told her spontaneously that I'll get her a new oven instead. On the next day, I brought her over to an electrical shop around Taiping area. Let her choose which one she preferred the most. There are a few brands, somehow I get her a more versatile and much better one so she can roast chicken and bake in big batches. The salesperson recommended this Faber oven.
This old one I'll hands on to someone who really need it. Although it is old, it is still capable for conventional usage.
To all the mummies out there:
Happy Mother's Day!

Nice present. Something she will use. Happy Mother's Day to you too.
ReplyDeleteYa. happy mothers day to you too
DeleteYou and your mum have a close and sweet relationship :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day to you :-)
ya always sms-ing
DeleteSo thoughtful of you. I'm sure you made your mom very happy. Happy Mother's Day to you.
ReplyDeletesam same barb.
DeleteHappy Mothers' Day to you
ReplyDeletethanks Mummy J
DeleteYour mum is very tech savvy. That's a great gift.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day to you and your mum!
happy mother's day !
ReplyDeleteThanks Eunice
DeleteYour Mom must be very happy! :)
ReplyDeleteNow can bake with new gadgets.^^
ya, she will...
DeleteGood that you and your brother are all very filial to your mom. Happy Mother's Day to you too, Angeline.
ReplyDeletethanks yan
Deletewow, you mum also likes to bake, huh? Then you and your mum can have baking session together! Happy mother's day to you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lena, my mum sponge cake is the best...
DeleteNice new oven and cake mixer for your mum. I'm sure she must be very happy :) Happy Mother's Day to you, Angeline!
ReplyDeletesame same
DeleteThat's a very practical gift for your mother. I didn't get any for my mom, not knowing what she favour so I gave her angpow only.
ReplyDeleteThis year we just get her gifts she really wanted. Before this we only went out for a meal only...Ang pow is good too.
Delete