Shake A Boom Boom!
Shake a boom boom, Shake a boom boom! Hahaha....this is a Sinchan birthday cake specially made for Koh. Last year, we ordered him a Papa Smurf, and this year we decided to make this design for him. Thanks to Chew from sweets secrets for making this cake.
Happy Birthday Brother Koh
It has been about 5 years now since he became our only male colleague. Hahaha, except our bosses...that time he is the only male staff in our dept. Pity right? So lots of things, we need his help. Koh is a very helpful guy and seldom hear him complain and get angry. Very kuai zhai one.
We just have a simple lunch with him at our company Club House. So coincident, on the same day is auntie birthday as well. Hahaha, Koh asked her to take photo with him.
Here was the food she prepared for us. Simple, satisfied and we were happy with it. I requested to have some red eggs. It is a Chinese tradition to have red eggs on our birthdays.....
See, what we have done here...Knocking Koh's head with the red eggs. Tai Kor Zhai lor.... Sang Sang Seng Seng. This year definitely is a great year for him and his girl friend. They are getting married next month. Of cos we'll be attending his wedding reception in Oct.
Shake a boom boom again here. Hahaha, why am I uploaded this photo here.... Last few days, we were chatting among us in the office, some plan to wear Cheongsam in a group on Koh's wedding. Everyone is asking where to get at this time and it goes on and on. So one night I went to my room and grab my Cheongsam and try it. I bought it for last year CNY, I think that time Hebe was already in my tummy when I was wearing this Cheongsam on the second day of CNY. *_^
I really don't think I can fit in this fast, Just give it a try lar....no harm. It seems very very fitting. Hahaha especially my tummy. I even asked help from Calvin to zip for me from behind. This Cheongsam is in size "S" leh, how to take deep breath. This year I really lack of exercise mood...or else very fast I can wear this Cheongsam again. If I have to wear this next month attending Koh's dinner, I think I ONLY able to sit down quietly and enjoy seeing other people eating...Muahaha.








Ok. You can fit in the cheongsam. And a funny cake for an adult. Lol
ReplyDeleteWah you look slim, flat tummy. My belly sure pop out if wearing that haha.
ReplyDeletewow, you look great in the cheongsam. you are so slim despite being a mom of 2 kids :)
ReplyDeleteBarb, I'm impress those who have 4 kids and still keep so well. Envy!
DeleteYou look good in the cheongsam, but then wearing too tight for dinner is a no no. Cannot take too much food, otherwise the zip will burst. Better choose something loose and comfortable.
ReplyDeleteHaha, I agree with you Yan =)
DeleteYa, rather go for something loose and comfortable. Hahaha, saja try and see only. Not going to wear also. Not only my tummy but my shoulder is tight too. Keep it for another year.
DeleteWow you can still fit into your cheongsam. Very fast you slim down.
ReplyDeleteAiyo, my tummy is so big and flabby now. :(
Mummy Gwen, my tummy also still flabby...I always make sure to wear good quality underwear.
DeleteYou look slim lol.
ReplyDeleteHahaha, with that tight cheongsam on fos slim down alot.
DeleteSo cute la the cake. At first I thought it was for a small kid but it was for a big boy.ahhahahah
ReplyDeleteAngeline..so fast you have slim down. At least you still can fit in S size. Me must opt for one size bigger.
Ling thanks. I'm surprise to I can fit in. During my first pregnancy..I take 2 years to to slim down.
DeletePewiit~ You can fit into that cheongsam, Angeline! Slimmed down very fast too :)
ReplyDeleteAnd a very happy belated birthday to the big boy, Koh.
thanks and happy belated birthday to Avery too.
Deletegot fitting meh? cheongsam must wear fitting baru nice mah, to show off the curve..hehehe..but like the others said, if wear this to dinner, only can 'zai tai'(plain see)..cannot eat...lol
ReplyDeleteLoL.
Deletethe cake so cute. aiyo u look good in cheongsam leh.. not everyone can carry cheongsam well..
ReplyDeleteThanks Merryn, to fitting lar...really hard to take a breath
Deletethat cheongsam fits you very well, doesnt look too tight. But ifyou're going to wear it to dinner, just dont eat so much afterwards the tummy will reveal! haha!
ReplyDeletenice cake.. and nice body there too!
ReplyDelete