Unwrapped Birthday Pressies

Calvin 2012 5th Birthday Presents:
Two days earlier before Calvin's birthday, we were in Penang. Danny order this cupcakes a few days earlier from Penang just for him. About RM75 for this cupcakes, I think it is not difficult to bake one right? Hehehe. Next time perhaps. 
We celebrated his birthday at Penang with my BIL, my SIL and Bernice. It was a simple dinner gathering after sending our maid "balik kampung" for 3 weeks.
Back in Taiping on his exact date, Calvin said he wanted to eat at Sushi King. On that evening, both my parents and my PIL joined the dinner together with us.
After dinner he can't wait to open his birthday presents. This Ben10 pencil case set from uncle Jay and auntie Joanne.
Daddy fulfilled his 2nd Transformer collection - Optimus Prime.
A game set from Ah Kong and Ah Mah.
Here's another gift  from Ah Kong and Ah Mah. Calvin is also a car collection lover.
Hubby again get him a new watch. Let him learn to read the time from digital first.
A remote control Ferrari car from Sok Sok and Sam Sam.
From me, I'll be baking him a Spiderman birthday cake for this coming school event which is tomorrow. Hopefully I can make it and bring it to school and celebrates with his friend. Good Luck to me.

p/s: No matter how is the baking result, good or bad, I shall blog about it, stay tune.

Comments

  1. Out of all, mummy's gift is the priceless one. Self baked birthday cake for Calvin, I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calvin is a lucky little boy indeed! He is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. would love seeing the spiderman cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he must be very happy to see all the pressies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many presents, he is very lucky boy. Can't wait to see your Spiderman cake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awaiting for the spiderman bday cake :) made with love, definitely beautiful :)
    my boy is car lover too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of presents for the birthday boy! Looking forward to see Spiderman :). I'm sure it will definately be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lot of pressie!! Happy belated birthday to calvin and he is a blessed kid :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wahhhh!!!! All the empty plates! Food must be great!

    So nice to be kids these days - fanciful themed-parties, showered with lots of presents...not like my time. Sobssss!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Each time I wana bake for my girl...last mins I will quit.ahahhah.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to read about the spiderman cake :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wah....those empty plates really makes me wanna eat sushi tonight! haha...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts