A Cup of Coffee
Photos taken from HERE
I'm not a fan of coffee. But lately I'm into it. I didn't even noticed that but my colleagues told me. Hey, you keep drinking coffee nowadays... Oops! LoL. Not addicted yet but I'm sure for soon. Most of the time, I have it during my 3.30pm tea time...


Awww coffee is the best way to start your day :)
ReplyDeleteGen, not for me...hahaha
DeleteI never like coffee too....then recently, i'm into coffee. haha.... some said, when we aged, our taste bud might changed.
ReplyDeletemNhL, do you think so? I'm getting older...
DeleteI have also turned to coffee starting last year. probably our taste buds and preference do change when we age..I like tea with condensed milk and evaporated milk too..but always try to cut down on sugar.
ReplyDeleteAgnes High 5! I thought I'm the only one who don't drink coffee... For me Nescafe or Old Town white coffee...
DeleteI love coffee and I love tea! Must have my cuppa coffee in the morning! I like both kopi and kopi-O, but when it comes to tea, it is always teh-O!!
ReplyDeleteI like tea more than coffee. Teh Peng and Teh O I like it very much. Kopi O I still can't take it. hehehe...
DeleteI'm a kopi-o kau-kau guy!!! Can't live without it!
ReplyDeleteYou still look very fair indeed... muahaha
DeleteNormally I drink it in the morning. But only on my weekday.
ReplyDeleteRecently, I don't know what happen...into coffee...especially Old Town White Coffee.
DeleteI'm a coffee lover, must have my daily fix otherwise I will have headache.
ReplyDeleteIf I drink more I feel vomiting and headache.
DeleteI don't drink coffee. Gives me headache.
ReplyDeleteMummy Gwen, do you know how I started? I mix MILO with White Coffee...generally have it day by day....Gosh! But so far I still can live without Coffee, maybe my addiction is not that strong yet.
Delete