Gratitute Note - I love you all

I thought to skip this, but I decided to blog about my 32nd birthday event to pay my appreciation to all my friends. Simply happy and glad to have all of you by my side. Nothing grand, no parties but I love gathering and being with all of you. I shall let the rest of the photos here tell the stories.
This year my friends order the world most trendy and popular game - Candy Crush Birthday Cake for me. Love it till the bits. Feel like celebrating my Sweet 16th Birthday the second time (16 x 2 = 32). Just like SK mentioned *wink*.
We have the cutting cake session in the office because there are two more colleagues share the same birthday date. Ms Tan and Irene. So coincidence!
My close colleagues will treat me KFC for lunch. It is a tradition in our gang, the nearest place, convenient and fast because we only have an hour for lunch. Moreover, Ms Tan and Irene treat me pizza back in the office later on. They had PHD delivery in the office. Thank you so much ladies.
A day before my birthday: I get to taste and have my first bite on macarons. Ms Lim bought me a box with different flavors and she even gave me a cute bag for my birthday present as well. My papa gave me an ang pow and mummy baked me a marble cake. I thought of baking cupcakes for my colleagues, but my mummy said no need she'll bake me a cake to bring to the office will do. Thanks mum, thanks papa and thanks to Ms Lim too.
On the birthday morning: I saw these on my table. Lemon Pounded cake baked from Ah Hua aka Yvonne. She is very busy with our company big project and still have time to sharpen her baking skill back at home. Really appreciate it. Ms Leong's butter cupcake with a birthday note. Then, Yannie my bestie came towards me and wish me happy birthday. She even passed to me 3 delicious Heong Peng and a lovely MNG owl earring (A precious gift from her and Yvonne). Thank you so much.
A few days later: Irene my Uni bestie sent me a cute pretty birthday card and a mini cheong sam for Hebe. All the way from UK. Irene is currently running an online business with her UK friends selling Chinese traditional clothing.
My dearest BFF... Poh Choo, Ms Lim, Nicole and Koh. We are like a family.
Next, I had a very satisfying Thai dinner and gathering with my precious besties. They are my IT advisors *wink*. Thanks again for the dinner treat. Celine, Yvonne, Yan, Ms Leong and  Hayley, I have a great time with you all.

On my birthday evening: I had a birthday dinner just with hubby and kids at Taiping Flemington Chinese restaurant. Hubby ordered sang min "longevity noodles" and my favorite steam cod fish for me. Surprisingly, that birthday dinner was sponsored by Flemington hotel management director. He paid our bill also. He sat next to our table, having dinner with his wife too. Feel so phai seh. But thank you very much. Sorry no food photos, you know my hubby will be mumbling if I snap photos again... hehehe.

Back at home:
Hubby got me another birthday present; a new touch screen ASUS notebook! Yeap, my old ASUS netbook really gives me problems for months spoil at the right timing.

Last but not least, thank you for those who wishes me happy birthday through FB.


I shall pen down here with a million thank you. Muacks!

Comments

  1. Love the cake!!! It's so unique!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a birthday celeberation! It is so nice to be surrounded by family and good friends on your special day! Makes it an extra special day!
    Beautiful cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah!!!! So young! And so many presents...and stuff to eat. Lucky you, you certainly had a great birthday. Hope you will have many many more to come...

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww...what a memorable birthday. you are so lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, such happening birthday! Happy Birthday! May you be sweet 16 forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday. Look like you had a great celebration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sonia. Nice reading your Bali trips

      Delete
  7. A Candy Crush cake...so special! :) Happy belated birthday to you, Angeline!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow..what a great celebration!! Happy Belated Birthday, Angeline!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You were so blessed!! ;)

    The cake is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you also for that night dinner.

      Delete
  10. aiyoh, now only you blogged about your birthday?? it was almost a month ago lah, you are making me confused now, i remember your birthday was over but with this post you make me thought it's your birthday today!! haha~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry lor, now only have time to blog about it.

      Delete
  11. you are really blessed with so many people who love you so much!! look at all the presents and celebrations and treats!! surely this 2nd time sweet 16 birthday was something unforgettable to you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish every year also be like this...

      SK, I'm a very simple person. I can easily be happy whatever I have. Even you just wish me also I'm very happy already.

      Delete
  12. very cute Candy Crush cake!! hahaha.. hmmm, so are you a fans of Candy Crush?? feel so uneasy without playing it and the mind is always filled with thoughts on how to resolve the puzzle levels?? geez~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm at Level 245 @ Candy Crush now...stuck for more than a week now.

      Delete
  13. it's a tradition to have KFC (drumstick?? haha!!) and Pizza to celebrate huh?? looks interesting, next time should make it a little different, do pot luck!! i can see everyone is giving you a little bit of something as present, enough to organize a mini party!! haha~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pot Luck... Hahaha many of them doesn't really cook. If to plan this way, I think I'm the one who prepare all food and stuffs.

      Delete
  14. so 羨慕 lah really!! got friends, got colleagues, got besties and got family to celebrate your birthday berturut-turut!! hahaha.. this is one of the best thing in life i can say.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday once again. Love the cake :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are well loved by everyone :)

      Delete
    2. Friends are not many, but I am very happy with them. Glad to have them by my side. Really.

      Delete
  16. Aww...the cake is so cute. I am sure you are another fan of this game.ahahha

    Happy Birthday to you again, Angeline. May you stay young and pretty always. Blessed with many happy in returns.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The cake look very nice and beautiful. Very fruitful birthday celebration you have.

    ReplyDelete
  18. awww a lot of sweets for a sweet person like you.
    Happy Birthday Angeline :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such lovely birthday celebrations! Really shows you are well loved by ppl around you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy belated birthday. 32 only. Still young. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Belated Birthday! 32 is still very young. I have to add 10 years for myself, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy belated birthday! Wah! Still so young. :)

    Love the cake.

    And what a grand celebration you had.

    ReplyDelete
  23. So many people saying you, Angeline. You stay happy and young.

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's a very special cake. Happy Birthday dear! You are blessed with so many wonderful friends.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hapi Hapi Bird-day Angeline... well, at least u r younger den me... lol..

    hope you had a fabulous biirthday celebration with your family and friends..:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Angeline, you are such a sweet and thoughtful friend and I'm glad God send you into my life. You are indeed very blessed to have so many awesome friends and I'm blessed to have you.

    Love this post ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts