I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY
Sorry to say today I'm abit emo... I just can't believe that after today, I can't see Yannie and Ah Hua that often. Unless through phone after this. Whenever I miss them, I'll sneak over and chit chat "pat" for a while before their Big Cheese find out. I really miss my neighbours a lot. Ever since Hayley is not around, we still can reach out with each other occasionally. But now, most of them are not around except Celine.
I really feel sad when I know they are leaving soon. But never thought that fast. Gals, misunderstanding between us already fades away long time ago and I will only remember those sweet memories with both of you. Muacks!
These are the photos I saved in my office desktop - always -
Well, I'm still very happy for them because they are moving to a new office and experience a new environment. No matter where they are, I wish them all the best! and life still have to move on!
"Miss You Like Crazy"
I used to call you my girl
I used to call you my friend
I used to call you the love
The love that I never had
When I think of you
I don't know what to do
When will I see you again
I miss you like crazy
Even More than words can say
I miss you like crazy
Every minute of every day
Girl I'm so down when your love's not around
I miss you, miss you, miss you
I miss you like crazy
You are all that I want
You are all that I need
Can't you see how I feel
Can't you see that my pain's so real
When I think of you
I don't know what to do
When will I see you again
Dear Yannie, Ah Hua and Ms Leong:
We can always email, Whatsapp, ChatOn, FB messenger or anything you love too. Since we are all still in Taiping, we can always plan for an outing, right?

Good morning Angeline...
ReplyDeleteMorning Sharon, you are the first one here...
DeleteAll the best to Yannie, Ah Hua and Ms Leong...
ReplyDelete*_^
DeleteErrrr... Living or leaving? Confused a bit. ;)
Deletesorry eh is leaving..
DeleteI can understand how you feel.. my own gang also split some time ago... we can only have the happy memories inside our mind... once they leave, nothing is like before...
ReplyDeleteThey always just next to me, by my side.. Now? although just a few kilometres afar away... I still feel we're apart!
Deleteaiyoh, all your sisters leaving for the new office?? but you are still under one company lah right?? still have great opportunity to meet up for work or outside of work lah.. :)
ReplyDeleteYes we still under one parent company. I feel sad when Yan told me yesterday they're going to shift to the new office today!
Deletenow that technology is so advanced and giving us so much convenience in connecting us.. can also chitchat online and feels like you are really talking to the person.. :)
ReplyDeleteTheir working environment very strict... unless with our own phone's mobile data! hehehe....
Deletenice group photos of the Taiping Hot Mamas, got beautiful ladies and also delicious food too, 美食和美色當前, hahahaha!! yeah, i am sure that photo looks nice on your desktop.. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah... so who is the prettiest one? hahaha
DeleteBTW i thought you are still under one roof with Yannie.. so i sent your gifts to her home together.. cos i don't have your address and you leave no trace of ways to private message you, furthermore in the midst of moving office i thought it's risky to send to your office.. now that i know you're still in the old office, should have sent it there since Yannie is not around Taiping also..
ReplyDeleteYeah she went for her holiday with her family.
DeleteIs ok, she told me already thanks again for your great effort.
This is my e-mail: angeline_ong81@yahoo.com
Don't emo le!!! Still have the chance to meet up!!! Just one call and you will get to talk to them and meet up with them again!!!
ReplyDeleteAll the best to them!!! =]
Hope so... just that i really miss them alot.
DeleteI understand how it feels.. Exactly how I feel during my last day there.
ReplyDeleteThey are moving to new office ya? Hmm, never mind, distance isn't so far, can still arrange for a meet up during lunch break or weekend, think at the bright side k?
I miss you ladies too!
DeleteWish you all the best~ Look forward to our next gathering!
Hayley, I wrote this post yesterday after Yan told me they are leaving soon. very sad you know. I know they are moving soon... but too fast for me.
DeleteYa should think the brighter side. I'll be ok..hahaha
DeleteI can imagine how sad you felt. How many buckets of tears did you cry?? LOL
DeleteTan Sri...not that serious lar...
Deleteoh where are they moving to? great to see the wonderful friendship that all of you share. can always go out for lunch to catch up huh?
ReplyDeleteBarb, I've prepared lil gift for both them. When I handed to Yvonne, i hold my tears... I should be happy and they should be happy too.
DeleteWe'll plan to lunch and dinner to catch up. Just soon or later!
I understand how you feel. Don't feel sad..can always meet up after work.
ReplyDeleteyeah, die die must come out too.
DeleteI bet Y&Y also will be very emo reading this post, right?
ReplyDeleteOne go holiday, she doesn't know about this post.
DeleteAnother one just left our old office. She might be busy moving her things to the new office.
Probably both of them have lesser time to blog too... sigh!
Deleteoh, are they still with silverstone or moving to another office location?
ReplyDeleteNow they are with Toyo Tyre... no more Silverstone. But we are still under the same parent company.
DeleteWhen it is a wish sure you can. Try plan a gathering and hang out with them.
ReplyDeleteThanks... yeap...
DeleteHi Angeline,
ReplyDeleteThat's the fact of life. And surely you will get new friends soon.
So you are here.... you've been MIA for so long.
Deleteooh! understand your feeling. It is always hard to part with good friends but since everyone is in Taiping, you can always catch up on lunch or other outings. :) Cheers up!
ReplyDeleteRose, the feeling is just not so good... need to express out my feeling. I'll be alright...
DeleteSeparation is always difficult. Reminds me of the day I left Malaysia and said goodbye to all my loved ones *sobs* At least you can still meet up with them anytime you like cos staying in the same town. For me, I have to wait at least half a year!! :(
ReplyDeleteSo you'll be bec here again? I think you have hard feelings leaving them right?
DeleteThey're going away? Never mind, still around so can always get together once in a while. Wouldn't be the same though...each with one's own commitments and schedules.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I wish both them all the best. I pretty sure they are going to have a busy schedules there... pray for them too!
DeleteDon'r be sad.......you guys can always have a gathering if time is permitted.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mery, just some rants here and there...
DeleteIt's the fact of life. Life goes on. Anyway, all of you could still meet. Don't worry.
ReplyDeleteyeap.... phone calls..
DeleteGood to see all of you are such good friends. So sad that all of you are no longer in the same office location but all still in Taiping so can still get together once in a while. Not so convenient but doable.
ReplyDeleteMun I knew them when I started my work there... We're not really that close but "the clicks" are there. We chat, we talk and finally we are closer than we thought.
DeleteIt is so surprising to know that so many bloggers were from same office! How come only 3 visited my blog? I am sulking now.
ReplyDeleteI am sure you all had so much to chat and gossip about all the male bloggers from KL and all over! That was fun yeah...no wonder my eye brows twitched so often!!! Wakakakakakaka
DeleteHi Tan Sri Anay....Y&Y sistaz are the one who taught me how to blog.
DeleteThis is such a sweet post, Angeline.
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna miss you dearly, too. But we aren't apart very far. We can always organize dinner to catch up and chit chat.
We acted childish sometimes, but that's the past. I'm sorry if I ever made you hurt and unhappy. You are one great friend I know and this friendship should be appreciated.
DeleteI'm grateful that we crossed path, Angeline.
Let bygones be bygones... Let us cherish all the happy memories between us!
DeleteI'm sorry too... hugs hugs!
DeleteI don't think I can go online as frequent as I like. My 3 bosses are sitting right behind me >.< More over, I can't access to the Internet temporarily. Need to request to use it first.
ReplyDeleteI know.... whatsapp k?
DeleteSo must stated a very strong justification ok? Big Cheese definitely will ask you guys to justify and elaborate more... hehehe
You are one of my good friends in office. I will treasure our friendship. I couldn't remember about the bad, I only remember you for all the things that you have done for me. Thanks for being a great friend to me.
ReplyDelete