My Hearty Meal: Japanese Curry Rice (カレーライス)
Don't look down with this ready pack stuff, it can be something good later. Just like Arthur and his many creative ways of instant noodles creation - wonderful and delicious. Arthur, I will find my way to get those Myojo Chilli Crab Noodle.
So this is it, I prepared Japanese curry rice to serve with my okonomiyaki for lunch during the past weekend. I bought this ready pack from Aeon Jusco. I plan to make baked cheese rice with it. But I don't have mozzarella and parmesan at that time. Ended, I just cook with what I have from the fridge ~ the simple version of Japanese Curry Rice .
Simple lunch that is done in just few minutes. Have it together with okonomiyaki and some white radish and carrots pickles. Those pickles are made by my uncle. He knows I like to make sushi, so he gave me some of it.
Wati helped me to cook the rice for 2 persons.
For drinks; I prepared using my Pensonic Bomb Shell: 2 oranges, 1 large pear and mix with green apple yoghurt drink. Again those were the leftovers from the fridge.
See, my girl enjoying her plate. Hebe sat down quietly enjoying her lunch with us on that fine afternoon. These days, my girl learning to feed herself and try to drink on her own too. Very independent yo!

Nice, some people love this...but I prefer our own...or the Indian curry a lot more.
ReplyDeleteGood morning Angeline...
ReplyDeleteWish that a plate is in front of me right now, kakaka....
ReplyDeletehey Angeline! Looks very Japanese to me.. healthy drink there too!
ReplyDeletewow, scrumptious!
ReplyDeleteJapanese curry is so easy to prepare and taste simply good right?
ReplyDeleteLove the last picture of Hebe girl, miss her!
woot woot!! japanese curry!! i LIKE japanese curry.. but this one is rather vegetarian huh?? not my favorite 豚カツ but still looks good lah~~
ReplyDeletethe above was for 2 person?? errr, you and your hubby and then share share with the kids?? so wholesome and i bet it was sure very satisfying lunch..
ReplyDeletehehehe, so cheeky lah, bought 1 pax packet but made 2 portions out of it, really economical hor?? but i think that's viable, since usually those packet are quite concentrated..
ReplyDeleteyummy yummy!! really very japanese feel, especially with those shredded 海苔 and also those homemade 漬物.. hehehe, then you should have had green tea instead ma~~ :p
ReplyDeletegood good!! Hebe is learning to be independent, hope she is not creating a lot of mess for you to follow up, hahaha.. errr, BTW, no curry for her?? should start to train her up now to become a 小辣椒 lah~~ :D
ReplyDeleteWah! Overflowing curry gravy. Great meal there! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the last picture, she's so cute!!! =]
ReplyDeleteA lot of curry...must be sedaaap
ReplyDeleteVery creative like Arthur.
DeleteLooks good! I've never tried instant curries before.
ReplyDeleteThe food you cooked must be very delicious. See how your girl enjoyed herself eating the meal.
ReplyDeleteWow..like from the restaurant. You are a great cook.
ReplyDeleteWow! You are really a good chef! So much nice food pictures and you will overtake Arthur soon!
ReplyDeleteI didn;t know got this Pensonic Bomb Shell drink. I would love to try this healthy drink.
ReplyDeleteHonestly you should open a restaurant or do office food catering business!!! Your food presentation is superb!
ReplyDeleteDelicious! I always like Japanese curry. Hebe is such a big girl and very independent :)
ReplyDeleteI've never tried this type of Japanese instant curry before. Looks so easy to cook and the outcome is good! Makes me want to go and buy a packet to try haha!
ReplyDeleteJapanese curry is always my girls and my favourite. We love it just with carrots and potatoes.
ReplyDelete