Teknik Capan
This is one simple and inexpensive activity I've prepared for my kids at home during this school holidays.

Try to fill in their leisure time. Just get anything you can find from my kitchen.

Help them to cut the vegetables and fruits also can.

They love to stamp/ chop on a piece of blank paper. I leave it to them to play... They just love it.

They can really sit still for more than 1 hour from this fruits and veggie stamping. My BIL's daughter love it too.

Potatoes, apples, ladies finger - okra and even lotus root work the best for this stamping activity. In Malay is called Teknik Capan.

oh, i did this before, i think during the art class at school when i was in standard 4 if not mistaken.. i remember teacher asked us to bring some veggie to school the next day.. so the next day i bought potatoes and we did our own "carving" using knives in the class, and then happily we stamp here and there on the paper..
ReplyDeletei see you also prepared some carrots, spring onions head and onions.. those are not used?? and hehehe, thank you for sharing and i learn a new thing today.. never know this is called "Teknik Capan"~~ :p
i remember it was fun and we all loved it.. but then of course we don't have mothers in the class to help us cut and carve the veggie.. we did that all by ourselves and of course didn't look neat and nice but we were having fun.. we also shared among ourselves the "veggie stamps"..
i see Calvin only played with the potato "cubes" and green color.. what i did was of course more shapes and more colors, and also used pen to draw faces and shapes inspired by the stamps.. you didn't get Calvin to do so?? that would unleash his creativity and imagination leh, it's a good exercise.. :)
That's what we used to do when we were in the Art class. I liked it as it's interesting. Good for your kids to experience it.
ReplyDeleteI'm squeezing my brain trying to think what else to do to occupy ethan. but with ayden around, it's quite limited activities that we can do. we've just made an amazing balancing butterfly craft today. that got ethan busy for the rest of the day playing with the butterfly :)
ReplyDeleteI used to play this during my childhood days especially in art classes. I will ask for potato cut in half and dipped in the water colour. Somehow the water colour was too light and the 'chop' not nice. Lol
ReplyDeletehi!,I love your writing very much! percentage
ReplyDeletewe be in contact more about your post on AOL? I require a specialist in this area to resolve my problem.
May be that's you! Looking ahead to peer you.
Also visit my web-site - fuckbuddy
This reminds me of what we usually do during primary/secondary schooling time!! We used leaves and all sorts of vegetables to print!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, I used papaya leaves!
DeleteYa...potato printing. Had that in school...and banana stalks too. Can't remember using any of the rest.
ReplyDeleteIf i didn't remember wrongly, i did the potato printing before, hehe....
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeletemy webpage ... disposal of furniture toronto
I used to do this in class when I was in Primary School, brings back fond memories
ReplyDeleteI think everything typed was very logical. However, think about
ReplyDeletethis, what if you were to create a killer title?
I am not saying your content isn't good, but
suppose you added something that makes people want
more? I mean "Teknik Capan" is a little boring. You might look at Yahoo's home page and note how they create article
titles to get people interested. You might add
a video or a related picture or two to grab people interested about everything've written. In my opinion,
it might make your posts a little livelier. http://worldismath.blogspot.co.nz/2010/12/operations-on-sets-set-theory-and-4.html
my website ... telugu actress anushka ()
Its always a lot of hassle finding info on search engine optimization for dummies ebook, glad I found your
ReplyDeleteblog though...really helpful
Shared on Digg, they would find this useful
Feel free to surf to my webpage - seo company ()
Thanks for finally writing about > "Teknik Capan" < Liked it!
ReplyDeletemy web site: seo company greenville sc
Lotus, potato, leaf printing is great. As long as keep the kids busy during the holiday. And it is fun too!
ReplyDeleteI really like what you guys are usually up too.
ReplyDeleteThis sort of clever work and exposure! Keep up the terrific works guys I've incorporated you guys to blogroll.
Here is my website ... aptamil usa store
It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it
ReplyDeleteis time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some
interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write
next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!
Feel free to visit my web site ... erc vietnam
Hey! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us
ReplyDeleteso I came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm
book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Terrific blog and fantastic design and
style.
Feel free to visit my web page - Nike Air Max 90 Mens
Hi there, I wish for to subscribe for this website to obtain latest updates, therefore where
ReplyDeletecan i do it please assist.
My web blog :: plc mitsubishi
I've been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of
ReplyDeletehouse . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website.
Studying this information So i'm satisfied to
express that I've an incredibly good uncanny feeling I found
out exactly what I needed. I such a lot no doubt
will make certain to do not omit this web site and give it a look regularly.
Also visit my website: goji actives
What's up to all, it's actually a fastidious for me to pay a quick visit
ReplyDeletethis web page, it includes priceless Information.
Stop by my web page: revertir la diabetes pdf
Hi colleagues, fastidious piece of writing and good urging commented here, I am really enjoying
ReplyDeleteby these.
Look at my site ... brave frontier hack download free
of course like your web site however you have to check
ReplyDeletethe spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of
them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it
very troublesome to inform the reality on the other hand I'll surely
come back again.
Here is my web blog marvel avengers Alliance simpsons tapped out hack android
Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you really know what you're speaking about!
ReplyDeleteBookmarked. Please also talk over with my website =). We could have a link alternate agreement among us
Here is my homepage Clash Of Clans Hack Cydia Source 2014
First up, at 185 pounds, (11-2-0) Luke Rockhold faces battle-tested veteran (17-6-0) Tim 'The Barbarian'
ReplyDeleteBotch. ufc 174 online
I think the key of life is just be happy with what's in front of you and the
decision of my life is under God and God knows what's
best for me. Silva is much wilder in his technique, but he can be very effective with his speed
and power.
I do not even know how I ended up here, but
ReplyDeleteI thought this post was great. I don't know who
you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if
you are not already ;) Cheers!
Here is my weblog คลิป
What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable knowledge about unpredicted feelings.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to surf to my blog ... คลิป
You should be a part of a contest for one of the highest quality
ReplyDeletesites on the web. I most certainly will highly recommend
this blog!
Feel free to surf to my web site; clash of clans hack ipad
Please let me know if you're looking for a author for
ReplyDeleteyour site. You have some really good posts and I think I would be a good asset.
If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some articles for your blog
in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested.
Thank you!
Feel free to surf to my web blog :: twitter.com
That it was relaxing to identify a Honest Kern overview,
ReplyDeletethen stuck to the basic trail to exactly what this unique charismatic person is
required to suggest in his or her website. There's plenty of newsletters out there being run by your average person, a hobbyist
who is passionate about a topic, that will happily accept a small payment
in exchange for putting my advertisement in their Ezine.
He has also appeared in USA Today, The Wall Street Journal and several hundred other publications.
Here is my blog; frank kern infomillionaire download (nyinternationalantiquesshow.com)
Enjoyable stuff, I redesigned our blog and after that the rankings plummeted
ReplyDeleteAdded a post on my Facebook, hope you dont mind!
My web-site ... www.aqoondoon.com
That it was relaxing to identify a Honest Kern overview, then stuck
ReplyDeleteto the basic trail to exactly what this unique charismatic person is required to suggest in his or her website.
The catchy song I Won't Dance was originally written for
a now forgotten musical called Three Sisters. Two areas of
this software are specialized in finding income generating markets to
operate in.
My webpage :: frank kern exposed
will you fall in love with each and every person who looks and acts exactly that way, too.
ReplyDeleteThe Council in Brigantine will now consist of 3 Democrats
and 3 Republicans with a Republican Mayor Philip Guenther.
Nervous or ill-at-ease people make others feel uncomfortable.
Here is my page; frank kern linkedin
First, from your caring and gracious attitude with them and the relationship you have built.
ReplyDelete2010 03:03:20 internet: SYNCER: Type: use IE
settings. Here are a a small number of tips that can support you launch your home-based affiliate business.
Have a look at my blog; frank kern kevin (percyspersonals.com)
Frank Kern teaches you how to use each of these and weave them
ReplyDeletetogether to build a truly ADDICTIVE character. There is much to learn about if you want
to make money with your own programs, or services.
In such a case, you have two options-remove the person from your following list or respond to the person's tweets with the hope that the person would notice you and start following you.
Feel free to visit my website: frank kern get rich the lazy way
Howdy! I simply would like to give you a huge thumbs up for your great info you have here on this post.
ReplyDeleteI'll be returning to your site for more soon.
Review my web-site ... come dimagrire in fretta (www.travelmama.it)
It is not my first time to visit this web site, i am visiting this web page dailly and get
ReplyDeletenice facts from here daily.
Also visit my blog; castle clash hacks no surveys to take
Is it worth using the meta description on web pages? Someone told
ReplyDeleteme Matt Cutts said to not bother with them a few months ago as they can harm
your rankings
Had to add you to my reading bookmarks, keep up
the good posts
Also visit my web site ... search engines
Its confusing when people say content is king, if your site has
ReplyDelete0 inbound links still wont perform well
Added this to FB wall, very useful
my webpage :: search
We had a freelancer to manage my search engine optimisation and after a few weeks
ReplyDeletethe blog had gone down in the rankings, I take it that isn't meant to happen.
Are you active on any forums
Would you recommend hiring someone to carry
ReplyDeleteout the link exchanges,
or do you do it in-house?
Do you participate in any social sites
I am just trying out some bits I learnt about search engine optimisation,
ReplyDeleteI was surprised by how it was so in-depth-luckily I was sent some useful sites though
Do you participate in any social sites
Would you recommend hiring a pro to carry out
ReplyDeletethe link outreach, or would you do it ourselves?
Added a link on Facebook, hope thats okay
I've had so much problems finding info on small business administration columbus ohio, glad I
ReplyDeletecame across your blog...really informative
Added a link on Facebook, hope you dont mind
my web-site: seo services
What do you think about using meta tags on your website then? I
ReplyDeleteread told me to stop using them a few months ago as they
are ignored
Bookmarked your site, should help me keep up to date with your posts
Visit my web page: content
You should check out my website, I tried doing some kind of search engine optimisation but it didn't work well though
ReplyDeleteShared on Reddit, it will be useful to people over there!
this was always my favourite in school!!!! in fact, it still is! i look forward to some day doing this with my kids. LOVE LOVE IT!!! <3 <3
ReplyDeleteWah so many spammers in your post! All wanna learn potato prints kah? Wakakakakaka
ReplyDeleteAngeline can open an Art class.
You brought back so much memories for me and I feel so old now. Sobs!
I remember making shapes of fishes too and chopped stamp in different colours which looked like ocean's fishes.
Have you used web 2.0 sites for inbound links? I
ReplyDeletewas told by a friend that they work well but can't tell if they still workpost panda
Blogger: *Angeline's Side の Story* - The newest addition to my weekly read!
Here is my web site; SEO service
So does things like social media activity now contribute as SEO?
ReplyDeleteI was told they do because of the latest Google algorithm update
Added a link on Facebook, hope you dont mind!
We ended up in a lot of trouble with our previous SEO company, been doing a bit of research on it myself and next time I are going to
ReplyDeleteemploy a junior to have a go
You are now part of my reading list, keep up the interesting posts!
We contracted a local business to do the SEO and about 6 weeks later I checked and our blog had gone down in traffic, did I pick a bad SEO'er?
ReplyDeleteMy old company once contracted a company to complete my search engine optimisation and not long after the blog
ReplyDeletehad gone down in traffic, is that normal?
Blogger: *Angeline's Side の Story* - The newest addition to my
RSS feed!
Is it worth employing someone to do the link exchanges, or would you recommend doing it yourself?
ReplyDeleteI will surely be coming back, 'tis a great site!
Can you use blogs for link building? I was
ReplyDeletetold they are meant to be good but unsure if they have any benefit
p.s Stay away from the Warrior Forums :)
My blog :: professional SEO
Do you use the meta headings on your website?
ReplyDeleteI read told me to stop using them a while a go as they help
competitors
You are now part of my weekly website list, keep up
the good posts!
Feel free to visit my web page link building (social.matesrate.co.nz)
I think the SEO business gets a
ReplyDeletebad rap from all the snake oil salesmen and overseas
companies around
Will definitely be returning, its a nice site!
Its always a lot of hassle researching posts about business casual ???
ReplyDelete??????, lucky I came across your site though...incredibly informative
My page - business casual jeans restaurant (bttube.net)
So does things like Digg and Reddit now count for
ReplyDeletesearch engine optimisation?
I read they help after the latest Google algorithm
refresh
Blogger: *Angeline's Side の Story* - The newest addition to my weekly read
We contracted a company to complete my search engine optimisation and about a month later I checked and our blog had gone down in traffic,
ReplyDeletebad sign right?
How come so many SEO linkbuilders work from Pakistan? These are the
ReplyDeleteones I come across though
Shared this to my Facebook, very interesting
I am just trying out some bits I learnt about on-site SEO, Was a little shocked by how it was so in-depth-glad I was sent some useful blogs to follow
ReplyDeleteAre you active on any forums
Come visit my website, I tried working in some search engine optimisation but
ReplyDeleteit didn't actually work though
I have added you in my weekly website bookmarks, keep up
the good posts!
So do things like Digg and Facebook now count for SEO?
ReplyDeleteI heard they help after the latest Google algorithm update
Do you participate in any discussion boards?
So does links from Facebook activity now count for search engine optimisation?
ReplyDeleteI read they do after the Penguin Google algorithm refresh
I will surely be returning, its a nice blog!
I wondered if you do social bookmarking for the site? Most people told me to avoid that
ReplyDeletenow
You are now part of my reading bookmarks, keep up the interesting
posts
Also visit my blog; Google Optimisation
You should check out my site, I tried performing a bit of search engine optimisation but it didn't have
ReplyDeletethe effect I thought it would
Will definitely be coming back, 'tis a nice blog
I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post
ReplyDeleteis written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble.
You are wonderful! Thanks!
Also visit my web site; Telecharger GTA 5 PC
It's amazing designed for me to have a website, which is helpful for my experience.
ReplyDeletethanks admin
Here is my web site: Keraplex bio (www.minirobo.ru)