#002: STRAWBERRY SWIRL NO BAKE CHEESECAKE

I don't really enjoy much during year end and early of the following year. But still I need to balance up my life with things I like to do.
No bake cheesecake is very pretty easy to make. Just whipped up the cream cheese filling and the biscuit crust as the base. I made a simple one with ready bought strawberry filling from a bakery shop in town. Erm,... no recipe this time. I have but is all from my "agak agak" measurement. For those who want to make this fill free to drop me comments, I'll explain the ingredients and steps. From picture some of you can actually see some purplish jam. Strawberry filling was not enough and grab the balance of blueberry jam as topping. Next time, I will made my own strawberry compote.
 I must thanked this "Keh Poh" girl. Without her disturbance, I can finish half and hour earlier...
Presented the strawberry swirl no bake cheesecake for a friend of mine. Happy birthday to her.

Comments

  1. Lovely cheesecake, Angeline! I bet your friend loved it a lot. Aiyo....your Hebe is a very cute girl! Wanna give her a hug and cubit her cheeks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and lovely cheesecake...

    Wish i could hug hug Hebe... hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your friend. Hopefully, one day, you can make one for me too. Wink! Wink! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walau Eh! I love this cake so much. Anything creamy, fattening and sweet with cheese will escalate me to heavens! You friend is so lucky indeed to know a generous and caring baker like you. BTW your caring blogger friend's birthday is this month. Don't forget yeah! **Hint **Hint

    ReplyDelete
  5. you don't enjoy year end and beginning of the year?? hmmm, is that because you have many work to do?! or is that because you have many errands to run for your kids to prepare them to school?? hehe.. anyway, at least you still have time to bake and I think you find solace in baking?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm, no-bake cheesecake!! this sounds interesting to me always, but i have never tried this before.. maybe easy peasy for you but then for me who has never bake or make any cake before, this may not be easy.. at least there are still tricks and skills needed to fold the cheese, to mix the ingredients, to chill it etc etc right?? never say easy, eat i know lah, hahaha!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have got a HUGE cake there, hehe, and somebody who was busybody and kept kacau-ing you when you make the cake.. i am drooling already looking at your cake, your friend must be so touched to have you make her a cake for her birthday.. HAPPY 35th BIRTHDAY to her, hehehe!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to eat strawberry and also cheese so both together in a cake must be super tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts