HAPPY BIRTHDAY - 10.09.2009

Happy Birthday Calvin. He's now 2 years old. Ah Ma early in the morning prepared mee sua and red eggs for him. I also got chance to taste it the office just now, for breakfast.
Yesterday, i ask Calvin " Who's birthday tomorrow?". "Calvin" he answered.
Yesterday night, we open his birthday present from Ah kong & Ah ma. They bought him pyjamas and also an "Ultraman" lantern. I bought him new toys and he really enjoyed it. He likes the doctor's set the most. Joyce & Chew bought him a singing Barney. We plan to have dinner this Saturday at Flemington Hotel. Phai Seh ya...we haven't been there yet since the hotel open. I've ordered a birthday cake with Ben10 logo from secret recipe. I'm sure Calvin gonna love it very much. More pictures coming up next.

The birthday cake is "Tiramisu" flavored


Calvin keep saying this is "Tai Yang" with fire..He He He

------------------------------------------------------------

Last but not least, here i wish Avery a very Happy Birthday too!!!

---{@

Comments

  1. Happy birthday to Calvin, too! Wish he will enjoy this special day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Calvin start to appreciate this special day..as he knows something which is his birthday...So what's ur plan for Avery tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Calvin. Take more photos tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to Calvin!
    'fai kou zheong tai'! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts