My Raya Holidays

SATURDAY - RAYA EVE 19.09.2009
Hubby shop successfully launched on last Saturday.


SUNDAY - 1ST DAY OF RAYA, 20.09.2009
The next day, I went over to Siti's house during 1st day of Raya, together with Calvin, Jasmine & Poh Choo.


MONDAY - 2ND DAY OF RAYA, 21.09.2009

Today making sushi on the 2nd day of Raya. As far as I know, Calvin is very obedient siting on his chair enjoying reading books and coloring on his study table. Early in the morning I prepared porridge for Calvin, then get ready with sushi stuffs. While i was cooking the porridge at the same time i prepared for the sushi ingredients. Used simple things like chicken floss, sesame seeds, mayonese, sausages, crab sticks, deep fried chicken patties, Nori (seeweed), japanese rice, rice vinegar and also carrots and japanese cucumber. After i feed Calvin with porridge, get him to take bath and i continue to make my sushi. He very good these days, doing his stuff and do nag me sometimes but not always. Good boy of mine. Mummy "sek sek"(*_^)


-----{@

Comments

Popular Posts