Knock Down
Dedicated to Yan & Vyonne:
Yes, you both mentioned to me about "Terrible 2"...Hahaha... I always keep in mind and always ready to face it. And it is really really true lo... He's going to be 2 next week. Still left few more days to reach that age, but there's a signal for me, is like " BeeKwan u better watch out ur son!!!"


Knock Down 1:
Last week, out of conscious, he drop my MIL flower vase on the floor in the living room. A loud bang sound we heard when the vase hit the ground. Gosh!!! i was shock and quickly pull Calvin to a side, luckily the vase didn't knock him. I never leave him alone, he was with me, my MIL, grandmother, even the maid, Wati also around. He's tall enough for him to grab anything. Somehow nobody knows, he pull the flower leaves and made the vase fall off the table...
Last week, out of conscious, he drop my MIL flower vase on the floor in the living room. A loud bang sound we heard when the vase hit the ground. Gosh!!! i was shock and quickly pull Calvin to a side, luckily the vase didn't knock him. I never leave him alone, he was with me, my MIL, grandmother, even the maid, Wati also around. He's tall enough for him to grab anything. Somehow nobody knows, he pull the flower leaves and made the vase fall off the table...
MIL: You naughty la....
Calvin: "Shown his grumpy face"
MIL: Luckily didn't hit your head
Calvin: Mama(grandma)...sorry
MIL: "Mm choy lei" (in cantonese)
Calvin: Mama(grandma)...sorry
Mil: .....
Knock Down 2:
Again yesterday, another incident happen. This time the stand fan at another living room. This time he run so carelessly and knock the fan down the floor. Yup! again another loud bang sound. My MIL quickily rush out from the toilet...She was upset kua.. again her stuff broken again....I'm very sorry about that...Haiyo, i'm speechless still...nothing i can say about it. I'm sure Calvin doesn't mean it. Haiz
Dear frens, what shall i do prevent this thing to happen again. I'm sure all this are normal...But I feel bad for my MIL stuffs also...already a flower vase and a stand fan. Next time..i dunno what else. Or else tied him up!!!

I don't really think these 2 knock downs were considered Terrible Two, as he didn't do it out of intention one, right? My children's terrible two were actually showing huge tantrum without any good reason, trying to manipulate adult to follow her way, trying to get things done her own way by refusing to follow your direction, being really noisy to get your attention, and etc. Your Calvin is considered a good boy so far. What you described here was not that bad afterall. You are lucky or may be you don't face him that much. That's why you have so much time for FB.
ReplyDeleteI agreed with Yan. I never heard you complaining on Calvin's misbehavior or how he makes your life difficult. I think Terrible Two is really about what your child does to make you go crazy, annoyed and frustrated. You'll feel lost, stressed and out of control. I'm now dealing with Avery's Terrible Four. Yan, I bet you are also trying to handle little May's.
ReplyDeletethanks to both of you again..After i wrote it in blog, i went to fetch Calvin and i think again, Calvin is not that bad also...he just wan to have fun that's all.He relly dunno what is right or wrong.That's why the second time he hit the stand fan on the floor, i never scolded him. In other way i explain to him is dangerous and not to go near there..although he may show some tantrums when we warned him not to this and that...but afterall he still my good boy..
ReplyDeleteyvonne: Avery should behaved better in her nursery rite?