Something Cute

After having dinner at the round table. We went over to the living room watching AOD with parents in law, hubby going for badminton and i was playing with Calvin like usual. Somehow, my FIL asked Calvin to go his place and asked Calvin to give him a hug. Calvin refused to do so.... So my FIL purposely say "Yeh Yeh hit mommy" and act the way like hitting me... He pushed my FIL away and quickly came and hug me. "Me....yang..." (Mummy...sayang) and cried loudly... Calvin don't like either me or his daddy crying...he just dun like... he will end up crying.. I told him not to cry, then i treat him some honey stars...very fast he stop crying de....LOL. That's my boy.
Nite Nite Calvin. He sleep tightly between me and my hubby...

Comments

  1. I like to see my children sleep too. This is the best and most adorable moment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts