Dining at Spice Market ~ Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa

In the evening, we had a great contemporary buffet dinner at Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa Hotel, Penang. Location: Garden Wing, Lobby Hotel. Danny dear always bring us to nice place to dine. As I told in my previous entry, he believes in good services, good atmosphere, food is delicious and value for money. About RM150 per pax (included ++). Weekdays are cheaper compare to weekends. The place was pack with lots of guests. We did not make any reservation, so we dine outdoor instead of indoor with air conditional. This authentic buffet offers cuisines from Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indian, Thai, Western and International. The food was absolutely great with fresh seafood with a wide range of condiments and sauces. On the spot hand made sushi and sashimi and various foods cooked to perfection in Asian and Western styles (Like a Kitchen Theater concept where we can see the chefs cooking).
Danny dear loves the beef very much. Calvin loves the noodle soup and satay. For me, I love the baked cheese oyster and the Tandoori chicken. We also tried the fresh lobsters, scallops, king prawns, oysters and also deep fry soft crab. Sorry for the photos, we had our dinner quite late, so I prompt to feed Calvin first (Scared he’s hungry). Majority of the guests are “Kuai Lou”. I’m so “Kiasu” - always remind Calvin to have good table manners. Thanks dear for so understanding, he help out to take goodies food for us. After our main course, Calvin and I slipped to the desserts. Yummy! Imagine they are serving Chocolate Fondue leh…not bad. I let Calvin experienced to deep with his favorite fruits with chocolates. Ice-creams with all types of topping to choose from, crepe and ice kacang too. They have many kinds of cakes. How to eat all? I can tell you that the food they served are just like heaven.
This is a picture - "Chocolate Fondue". (I stole from this blog)
We finished our meal up to our satisfaction. Then, we take a stroll at Batu Ferringgi night market. Calvin again pampered his daddy to get another set of Ultraman toys and I grab some pair earrings. We were all so tired and exhausted but we really enjoy every moment we spent together.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. Wow, Rasa Sayang ... that brings back some childhood memories.

    All the best from Abu Dhabi...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts