My 31st Blog~Sempena Hari Kemerdekaan Ke-53

31.08.2010 ~ I'm part of Blogger since April 2008. Within this 2 years while I'm blogging, I found happy posts, sad posts, unmemorable posts and some travels & food experiences through those Blogger I've been followed so far. Thanks to all of you for sharing your thoughts with me. Blog has been part of my daily journals. Just like diary. Thanks to Blogspot and also not forgotten encouragement from Yan, Vyonne and Mei. After 2 years of blogging, i realized this month, i have the highest # of entries being posted. I happily ended this month with my 31st post here! Hip Hip Hurray! & I would like to wish all Malaysian Blogger a very happy Hari Kemerdekaan.

"Live today for all its worth because the things you do today will become part of your past & change your future" ~ TLS
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. Hi Angeline, well done....keep on blogging and may the Force be with you.
    Happy merdeka day, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy National Day to you.. and keep on blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy national day to you!!!

    congrats on the 31 post this month.. i love blogging too and sharing with others my experiences, frustrations and happiness. i love meeting wonderful friends through blogging too.

    take good care Angeline.

    PS: i love your play list!!! ur so hip and upto date ;)

    have a fabulous dayy!
    jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unlce Lee: Thx
    Mei: Same to you too
    Jen: Is it? Blogging makes me up to date!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy independence day angeline :) this is my first time here and i like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh really? I gave you such motivation also I don't know. I myself a few time think of abandon my blog already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yan: From you, Mei & Yvonne, i learnt to blog. Thanks gals!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts