MCA - Appreciation Dinner with DrChuaSL

20.08.2010 - Mr Ooi is one of the MCA member. He was given a table for the appreciation with sponsorship of Silverstone tyres as the grand lucky draw prizes. Then foremost, 8 colleagues and me were invited to present at the MCA dinner. The dinner was held in the Taiping Hua Lian High School Hall and the air con was very cold. Even DrChuaSL also mention in Twitter ~ Just off function of Taiping Division..time to go...surprised air con very cold ~ @9.37pm.
Testing - Get ready for the dinner
Each pack of 4 flavours as a gift for everyone who attend the dinner
Great food from the Meridien Hotel Taiping
Ladies - cheers.
Mr Ooi was honoured to give away 2 grand lucky draw prizes to the lucky winners.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. Ahh the coffe packs look so familiar! I saw them at my house, my dad attended too~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm,for slimming one...I passed it to my mom, while I on my way to fetch Calvin home tat nite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you seem to enjoy your dinner with that infamous porn star :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvonne - Frankly speaking, we go for the food and we appreciate Mr Ooi invited us!..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts