Meet Jane
It has been a while that I've been retired myself from playing FB game - Farmville & Cafe world. Last time, I really addicted to harvest, purchase and grow new things. Hahahaha...Then i know this friend from Poh Choo thru FB. We used to exchanged gift from FB- games. But somehow we never have a plan to meet each other unless in FB. Her name is Jane Hoo. She's friendly and cheerful looking mommy. When they planned to have a lunch gathering at The Gate Cafe, and i was invited too. So, end up, I can meet her in person. We enjoyed having lunch together and we chat about how we know each other. Funny right? There supposedly to join by other friends too like Ms Mah, Janice and Mimi (all of them also I knew from FB unless Ms Mah and Poh Choo). Yeah, meaningful and yet interesting. Jane suggested that we have an another gathering next time where the rest can join in.
Some photos entries from The Gate Cafe
No. 34, Jalan Maharajalela, Taiping, Perak.
For reservation please call: 012-5072616



Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.