Detective Dee and the Mystery of the Phantom Flame

Right after Kok Lim's wedding reception. We headed to the cinema for our midnight movie.

The epic suspense movie “Detective Dee and the Mystery of the Phantom Flame”.

Starring: Andy Lau, Li Bingbing and also Carina Lau.

The movie directed by Tsui Hark.

I rated: 4/5
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. We watched this movie too. My husband also rated this movie quite high. For me, I would rate this movie higher, if Detective Dee isn't played by Andy Lau. To me, he doesn't suit this character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan: It's true...Kind of promoting him ma...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, Andy Lau is not tat suitable for this role, I prefer Tony Leung in this type of movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh heard bout this movie. No chance to go cinema so i m awaitin for the dvd.lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelvin: Tahnks for visiting. Ya, i also hope is Tony Leung too..

    LingLing: Sometimes, watching DVD at home for economic leh...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts