Personally i don't like going to O Town,i really don't think it is penny wise to makan there,, reasons being.......
most of the times, the waiter just don't know how to answer me when i ask more questions for they are mostly from i guess Nepal.( i am not against them,it is just that they just don't understand sometimes)
Eugene: I accepted ur comment here. As alot of people oso saying the same thing just like you. Taiping there's not much place to go. At least got O Town..Lol. The food is not cheap, i agreed that too. But compare to Starbucks, O Town having more choices to eat and cheaper lor...Almost every Saturday nite, we are there! :)
LingLing: We were once terrified with their service too...Even wrote a complain letter to the HQ...But anyway, give them a break..and hoping they serve a better level.
Hey, I went there for dinner too a few days back~ ^^ Will blog about the food etc soon~ ;) Thanks for the visit, comment and support darling~ *Huggies* ;D
Hi Angeline, Wow! As far as I know and remember, Taiping has always been noted for its food, especially the poh pia. Back in the '70s, mention poh pia, its always a debate of which is better? Penang or Taiping.... Me? I love both, ha ha. Have fun, Lee.
Ya, they have additional food already.. even have the steam bun like 'siu long bao', hehe :D
ReplyDeleteyaya. Go n try. Service still ok not as bad as last time.
ReplyDeletePersonally i don't like going to O Town,i really don't think it is penny wise to makan there,, reasons being.......
ReplyDeletemost of the times, the waiter just don't know how to answer me when i ask more questions for they are mostly from i guess Nepal.( i am not against them,it is just that they just don't understand sometimes)
Foods wise, only so so, not much to shout about,
been there only twice thus far,,,,,
Eugene: I accepted ur comment here. As alot of people oso saying the same thing just like you. Taiping there's not much place to go. At least got O Town..Lol. The food is not cheap, i agreed that too. But compare to Starbucks, O Town having more choices to eat and cheaper lor...Almost every Saturday nite, we are there!
ReplyDelete:)
I think i saw it at the adv too...but now i seldom been there cos of the poor service
ReplyDeleteLingLing: We were once terrified with their service too...Even wrote a complain letter to the HQ...But anyway, give them a break..and hoping they serve a better level.
ReplyDeleteHey, I went there for dinner too a few days back~ ^^ Will blog about the food etc soon~ ;) Thanks for the visit, comment and support darling~ *Huggies* ;D
ReplyDeleteErika: Alrite, Twits me when u blog about it ya. have a nice day.
ReplyDeleteHi Angeline, Wow! As far as I know and remember, Taiping has always been noted for its food, especially the poh pia.
ReplyDeleteBack in the '70s, mention poh pia, its always a debate of which is better? Penang or Taiping....
Me? I love both, ha ha.
Have fun, Lee.
Lee: U r rite, no where have better popiah than Taiping or Penang..guess hardly can it from Big City.
ReplyDelete