ZEN Garden cafe
Not many of us are vegetarian during the 9 Emperor Festival. Today is the 1st day of the festival, in the office only Olivia and me were vegetarian for these few days. It can be 9 days or it can be the last 3 days. We both went to this Zen Garden cafe at Kamunting. This cafe were there for sometimes, heard some comments saying the taste was not good enough and service was slow. Bla bla bla... Somehow, Olivia and I have the guts to try N see. (no harm rite?)
He is a very polite and friendly person.
Ice Lemon Tea for Olivia & I have Hot Jasmine Tea
Some indoor cafe decor. Calm and sensible place to be.
I love this presentation of food
Top: Tom Yam Fried Bee Hoon RM4.00, Claypot Rice RM4.50
Below: Fish Otak Otak RM3.00, Rendang Chicken Rice RM4.00
I love this too. Seaweed Fresh Salad RM3.50
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Below: Fish Otak Otak RM3.00, Rendang Chicken Rice RM4.00
Overall the food taste was not bad. We decided to go there again!
We enjoy their healthy and home cooked style food without MSG!
ZEN Garden cafe
Homemade vegetarian specialist
344, Jalan Kamunting (Opposite ESSO Petrol Station),
34600 Kamunting, Perak.
Email: zengardencafe@yahoo.com
For Reservation: 012-5087798
Business Hours:
Tues-Fri ~ 11.08am - 3.08pm
Sat-Sun ~ 11.08am - 3.08pm / 6.08pm - 8.08pm
P/S: I asked the owner how come the time is printed #.08?
So, he said is an auspicious time to start business.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Just found out that you were actually 1 year my junior in Convent. Saw you in Siew Yin's FB, realised that the world is getting smaller.
ReplyDeleteOH u know siew yin? World is small! I think I know u d
ReplyDeleteI'm lovin the food that you posted in here Angeline. The taste must be heavenly! yum yum!!
ReplyDeleteCookie: Is just vegetarian food! Not bad!
ReplyDelete