Burger 1-2-3

I prepared a very simple breakfast for hubby and Calvin boy. Burger for everyone.
While they are still sleeping, I wake up and prepared everything set on the table.
We have slices of cucumbers and tomatoes, shredded salad mix with mayo, eggs, chicken patties, fish fillet, meat loaf and not to forget the burger bread, which I have toasted it with some butter spread.
Burger 1: Egg + Meat Loaf Burger for Calvin boy!
Burger 2: Fish Fillet + Meat Loaf Burger for me!
Burger 3: Chicken + Meat Loaf Burger for hubby!
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. I love homemade burger 'coz it's healthier & tastier too! The burgers you made look great :-)


    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dora, thanks. It just that 3 burgers all look almost the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, sometime i did the same for them too. Even somtime as dinner...bored of rice jor..hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yee Ling: Easy to prepare and easy to eat too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah you're so hardworking! The burgers look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wah, both your husband and son are so lucky to have you. As soon as they are awake, already can feast on delicious breakfast :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hayley & Yvonne: Hmm, hope they appreciate it! Although is simple but merely taking me more than 1 hr to prepare tat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwy... those burgers look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so hardworking!!
    Can finish everything ah? Looks like a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look superb yummy, only that my family don't really love burger.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow......very nice! Cook with love! sure the burgers tasted delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts