Everyday is a gift of living and hope. Make each day the remarkable ones with family and people surrounding you.
wow..what's a scrumptious breakfast. I'm a McD's breakfast lover too. Btw, wishing you a HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY
oooh! long time never had hash brown already!! yumms!My Stories
Jenny: Thanks and same to you too! Happy Women's DayCarol: Can't resist hash brown lor...
hahahahah, i still prefer my usual kopi o kaw kaw and curry mee, wanton mee or mee jawa
i like MCD breakfast!
Just had one last Sunday. :) Did your office tried the Family Breakfast package? It's going crazy now in McDs.
I used to love McD breakfast until they raise the price... sign~! (Used to pay for RM4 for the whole set with hash brown, now they have exclude Hash brown for their RM4 set liao!T_T
i love the hash brown too.... so crispy but oily la. hehe...and the pancakes too... both my son and I love it!
Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.
wow..what's a scrumptious breakfast. I'm a McD's breakfast lover too.
ReplyDeleteBtw, wishing you a HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY
oooh! long time never had hash brown already!! yumms!
ReplyDeleteMy Stories
Jenny: Thanks and same to you too! Happy Women's Day
ReplyDeleteCarol: Can't resist hash brown lor...
hahahahah, i still prefer my usual kopi o kaw kaw and curry mee, wanton mee or mee jawa
ReplyDeletei like MCD breakfast!
ReplyDeleteJust had one last Sunday. :)
ReplyDeleteDid your office tried the Family Breakfast package?
It's going crazy now in McDs.
I used to love McD breakfast until they raise the price... sign~! (Used to pay for RM4 for the whole set with hash brown, now they have exclude Hash brown for their RM4 set liao!T_T
ReplyDeletei love the hash brown too.... so crispy but oily la. hehe...and the pancakes too... both my son and I love it!
ReplyDelete