Another celebration here...

Before I go on any further, here would like to blog about this Cake Shop at Aulong,Taiping. Mr Chew is the owner. I've been ordering cakes from his shop a lot of times. He never fails us with those pictures we wanted. This time, we don't have to order a cake costing hundreds of dollars. And we still able to get the cake we wanted with a reasonable price. I bought two cakes for Calvin with only RM77. Kids just love the drawing actually. Mr Chew has been making Angry Birds Cakes  a lot these days. You can have your birthday cake with black forest flavor (Like this one!) or Tiramisu flavor, besides those normal chocolate or vanilla cake.
~Sweet Secrets~
No.36, jalan Taman pertama 2, Taman pertama, 34000 Taiping Perak.
Tel: 05-8065090
 Fresh Cream with Cars picture RM45 - 1KG with chocolate flavor cake.
Then another one, Butter Cream Cake with Pirate Ship picture RM32 (Special Price for me) - 1.5KG with chocolate and vanilla flavour cake (mix).
 Remember the goody bags theme? I took one sticker for Mr Chew to draw the pirate ship! hehehe...
Ok, come back to my post, I reached the skool at 10.15am, after I took the cake from Aulong. My son and his friends his having their recess time.
After that, teachers set a table for the birthday boy. Everyone gathered around the table and sang birthday song. Once again my boy cut the cake.
 Lee Lao Shi feed my son a small piece of cake...She always said my son is her "Anak Angkat"...hahaha.
Everyone have their piece of cake...Then, a few students come and ask me, "Aunty, I want sum more", "Nak lagi". So, I cut for them, happily (wah, the cake is so "laku"). Luckily those cakes are enough for them. I kept a quarter of the cake to bring back home.
Before they went back to classroom, I asked Calvin to distribute the goody bags for his friends. One by one line up, wish Calvin Happy Birthday, shake hands and say thank you. The skool's principal gave a water tumbler as a present for Calvin.

Comments

  1. Being a bakery chef these days is no easy task, need to know so many cake ideas! Haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i 2nd hayley...it is true. It is a competitive market..... Happy birthday to your boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UR son also September baby! Happy birthday to Calvin

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..so nice... the kids must be really happy on Calvin's birthday..

    By the way, Happy Birthday to him!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice the teacher so adore him, hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cakes look very nice and yummy. So cute...his teacher fed him cake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's one of the fun things about kindergarten: lots of cake and goodies all year round coz' lot of birthdays to celebrate. No more when they start Std. 1.
    Happy birthday to your boy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh gosh dun let ethan see the Cars cake. He'll pester me to get it for hiM!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cake boss can draw the car so well! I've seen some cartoon pictures drawn very cacat-ly on cakes!

    Happy Birthday to Calvin! After passing the 4 year old birthday, time seems to just fly by! So really appreciate the time you have with your kids now :-).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! 2 cakes for RM77? Good deal! We're (I am) still at the jelly cake craze phase :P

    Btw, just want to drop a note of thanks for your support and encouragement during my struggles with tandem nursing at the moment. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to Calvin. Sorry for a little bit late of this wish coming in...

    Aikss...i expected there will be angry birds..ahahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lian: Thanks for dropping by.

    Yee Ling: Hahaha no more angry birds plse...

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi, thanks for dropping by.. actually i've been following ur blog too as a silent reader for quite some times..

    and hi-5 to ur boy pirate theme bday party, coz i also did the same for my boy last 2 weeks.. http://wysonhtz.blogspot.com/2011/08/belated-birthday.html

    so counting ur days to 'pop' huh? take care & rest well..enjoy ur 3 days holiday ya..

    ReplyDelete
  14. it's always so nice to look at kids having fun and enjoying themselves. They must be looking forward to opening the goodles bags so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simple but meaningful celebration at Calvin school.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The price of the cakes are very reasonable! The Lightning McQueen pic is very nicely drawn. Good choice :) Must be very tasty too since the kids in the kindy loved it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful B'day cake, again, Wishing Calvin a wonderful belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts