INDEX HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY

Mei Ching and I planned to have a soft celebration at INDEX shop yesterday afternoon . Again, we ordered from the Aulong Cake & Bakery shop that i mentioned before in my previous entry. Black Forest ~ 1kg for RM45 Only.
Guys are always big eater, we bought 3 whole roasted chicken from Ayam Dindings and also Lee Chee Kang as "Tong Sui"

Group photos from INDEX staffs
The celebration continued with a simple dinner at Top Thai, Taiping. Hmm, love the new menu: Claypot Tang Hoon with Prawn.
Very Very Full
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. Food looks good and delicious. I'm drooling!!
    Happy anniversary! Thanks by the way for dropping & leaving a comment in my blog.

    Cookie's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy Ling: Terima Kasih
    Cookie: is my pleasure..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts