All About Confinement F.O.O.D (II) - 猪肉
I have to wait both kids asleep first before I online and blog something. So got to keep it short here. Here is the other part of confinement food which prepared by aunty Jenny. This round is all about pork and I have selected a few to be posted which I preferred most.
Pork #1 - Slice pork with red grain rice wine residue. This red grain rice wine is something new to me.
Pork #2 - Minced meatball using cream cracker as breadcrumb. It has the crunchy bite!
Pork #3 - Curry Pork slices with potato.
Pork #4 - Black pepper pork slices.
Pork #5 - Steam stuffed mushroom with minced pork.
Pork #6 - 排骨王
Pork #7 - Fragrant deep fried meat with curry leaves. Taste like KFC popcorn chicken.
Pork #8 - Simple meatball with cube potatoes with dark soya sauce.
Pork #9 - Minced meat with tumeric served with crispy lemon grass and curry leaves. Really taste good with white rice.
Pork #10 - 咕嚕肉
Pork #11 - Minced meatball ( pork+black fungus+mushroom) with ginger gravy.
More to come.....

At this hour looking at these delicious food is real torturing..LOL!!
ReplyDeleteWah, Jenny is really a good cook! I didn't have this many variety of confinement food with my 2 confinement ladies last time!
ReplyDeletehaiyo! ur confinement food looks so good! i have no appetite at all during my confinement last time and looking at this i feel so.. sigh...
ReplyDeletegosh, the food is making me so hungry now....arrgghhh
ReplyDeleteSeriously, Jenny's cooking is so presentable! Can open a restaurant already :P
ReplyDeleteWah, these are confinement food.....looks like big restaurants food leh! LOL!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend with your family and baby!
Very appetizing! They don't look like confinement food at all. Do you miss her cooking now? Hehe :p
ReplyDeleteJenny has a handful of delicious recipes! I personally like minced meat with tumeric (#9) and sweet sour pork (#10).
ReplyDeleteShe's good, Angeline. If you are going for number #3, I think you would consider asking her again, right?
Looks like you are eating well:D That's great!
ReplyDeleteAll these pork dishes are yummy...
ReplyDeleteMaybe you should extend your confinement.. Or hire her full time haha
ReplyDeleteAi @ Sakura HARUKA
aunt jenny is such a terrific cook, ask her whether she's keen on starting a blog..i hope i can cook like her!
ReplyDeleteWonderful, Angeline. I wish to get pregnant now then hire your CF lady immediately.
ReplyDeleteso much variety! You are really 'yao hao fook' hehe
ReplyDelete