Easter Month: Deviled Eggs
Since April is the Easter month I made this easy and simple recipe.
This is my version of Deviled Eggs. You can have your own creation of deviled eggs.
What you need?
5 hard boiled eggs
(Cut into half, scoop out the egg yolks and place the egg whites aside)
2 tablespoons of tuna mayonnaise
1 slice of turkey ham (cut into small pieces)
Method: Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix well.
Actually this is how my idea of deviled eggs came from! LoL. So sayang if I'm gonna throw this away..it's so yummy.
Peeling off the eggs shells is not easy. Some of my eggs are not that pretty. But it is ok for my tasting process. After mix all the ingredients, pour it inside a piping bag. I use a bigger nozzle to spread because I have turkey ham tiny chunks inside. If you don't have a piping bag, pour in a plastic bag and slightly cut the edge. The egg paste will gently spread out.
Tadda, my deviled eggs. I garnished with a few roller coaster tomato flavored chips. Actually is for my son liking. He had it for his breakfast.
A batch of deviled eggs for breakfast in the office!
You can always create your own version of deviled eggs. It can be something presentable for parties too. Eggs are such a devil right? Once a while is ok but not to consume too many especially the egg yolks.

ooo...yummy! i am going to try this out soon :)
ReplyDeleteNo Hustle No Bustle just simple ingredients blend together!
DeleteGreat presentation and I bet they will be hit at any party :). Simple yet elegant dish.
ReplyDeleteYeah, it can be as simple and yet elegant dish...
DeleteVery yummy deviled egg, with roller coaster on top, it's so special.
ReplyDeleteAnything with chips, kids definitely loves it...
DeleteThese are cute especially the last picture!
ReplyDeleteFor easy peeling of the egg shells, you can add two trays of ice cubes with some water to soak the cooked eggs for ten minutes immediately after boiled.
Thanks Ann, will do this next time for easy peeling. Hahaha early morning wake up and rushing to peel - very stressing lor...
DeleteHi, just found your blog from your lovely comment you left at "Have the Cake"! I'm so glad you love my macaroons! I do have a recipe at my blog Tete-a-Tete 4 Food @ http://tete-a-tete4food.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/beauty-and-beast.html
ReplyDeleteLove your creative devil's eggs!
x
Thanks. Before baking macaroons, I gonna do some research first. Yours really look good to me. I wonder what's the diff between French Macaroons and the normal one? I haven't taste macaroons before, mostly people say its crunchy and chewy inside..is it?
DeleteYes, the French maracoon shells have a crunchy outside with a chewy inside with a buttercream or ganache between the two shells. I think the other type uses coconut instead!
DeleteVery unique devil's eggs. I'm sure kids will love this.
ReplyDeleteKids definitely love this...anything with eggs!!
DeleteI was just about to ask you for the recipe. Very nice devilish flavour.
ReplyDeletePerhaps I suggest to replace the egg yolk with mashed potato? Then no need to worry about the cholesterol ;)
Good idea with mashed potato...next time we do it with mashed potato...healthier. smoothier and creamier texture too.
DeleteRecipe? that was my own version, you can dump anything inside actually according to your preference.
If mashed potato must have butter. If egg yolk must have mayo!
Looks so yummy! Great for snack and very appealing as finger food too :)
ReplyDeleteYes, for pot luck to birthday party at home. simple delicious
DeleteDelightful deviled eggs! I could finish the whole plate! Hahaha!
ReplyDeleteHahaha
DeleteIt tastes really good to me. Thanks for the treat.
ReplyDeleteU r most welcome
DeleteDevil??? That certainly is a twist to the regular Easter eggs. LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteSTP: Hahaha...
ReplyDeletewow...i learn something new today. Look so delicious. A special combination of ingredient too.
ReplyDelete