Birthday Pressies and Birthday Treats

Here to jot down some sweet memories during my birthday. First of all I would like to thank you everyone for their birthday wishes not only here, text SMS and also at FB. Besides birthday messages, I also received some gifts from my hubby and my closest friends.
 I received this Maybelline lip gloss from Yan and Yvonne. You gals are so thoughful and thank you very much. I really love this. I seldom put on make up. If I would to put on make up, I'll never apply lipstick accept for lip gloss. *_^
Every year, Irene never miss sending me a birthday card all the way from UK. She is my best friend + my best room mate + my best Uni course mate.
Last time when I was young, I wish to received this and that. But now no more, nothing particular. Hubby text me with a MMS and wishes me a day earlier my birthday. He even told me that he didn't prepare any birthday present for me this time. I told him it is ok. Then he added that my new toy will be this whole year gift jor! Aiks! *sob* hearing this. But anyway, never mind hearts that is counted the most. A few days earlier,I easily grab my daily usage facial application from Guardian he just pay for it. So I guess this considered a present for me. Hahaha..
On the actual day, hubby plan to go some where else for a dinner celebration. Because my birthday falls on Sunday, so I decided that both family went out for a dinner together like we always did. Since with two kids, it is alright to spend my birthday just around Taiping area. Celebrate with more people is more fun. Most of the time, on Sunday evening both my parents and my in laws dine together. Hubby reserved a table at Flemington Chinese Restaurant for a splendid dinner. Thank you dear.
Yah this is the main dish I wish to have for so long. Phoon Choy with lots "liew" hidden inside. We ordered a small one for 7 of us. (6 adults + 1 child). When hubby ordered, the manager said must pre-book a few days earlier; but somehow, the manager tried make it for us.
Hubby still ordered some side dishes like this golden treasure deep fried meat and ham inside..
Stir-fry "Shark's Fins" with Eggs (桂花翅)
And also a steam fish. I like this fish very fesh.
On the same day, Jay and Joanne baby gal's Khloe Full Moon too. This Full Moon set is ordered from La Promise Bakery. Although hubby and I wish for yellow rice with curry chicken or glutinous rice but it is still a sweet treats for me....yum yum.The cake is soft and nice to eat.
 
And lastly a very pampering and relaxing treats for myself. A full 3hrs body therapy from Saripah.
Body Scrub+Wellness Flower Bath+ Full body massage+Single Sauna (FOC)

There are nothing luxurious from all the above stated. But they meant something precious to me. Thank you all and I appreciate all of you. Muacks!

Comments

  1. Among all the pressie, I like the last one the most! Such a relaxing treat to yourself, on your birthday ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Hayley, that is the best present for myself! *wink*

      Delete
  2. Nice pressies from your friends and loved ones. The phoon choy looks so delicious..so much goodies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed. After so long craving for one.

      Delete
  3. Wow, what a busy day and nice gifts from your loved ones! And the food looks delicious! Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you were really pampered during your special day lah ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo...so much food! Looks so good. I think I would love the golden treasure with deep fried meat and ham. I've heard of phun choy but I dunno what that is - don't think we have that here. Cantonese name, I guess? Cantonese dish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I'm not wrong Phoon Choy(Cantonese) means all in one pot! Last time, usually they cook all in one pot(vege+meat+chicken) during any celebration like wedding. Right now people try to commercialized this Phoon Choy and add abalone slices and also scallops! One whole pot can eat about 8-10 people. It is served in one big pot and we'll eat layer by layer...each layer diff dishes.

      Delete
  6. Belated Happy Birthday wishes to u....

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow..looks lovely
    new to your space..awesome space you have
    nice posts with gorgeous presentation
    happy following you..:)
    do stop by mine sometime

    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I will Jay. Thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  8. Your birthday celebration dinner was indeed very good. You pampered yourself with SPA and massage for 3 hours, that was very good too. Envy, envy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yan that is the only day I got reason to pampered myself for 3hrs...

      Delete
  9. Lovely pressies and nothing beats spending your birthday with your loved ones :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple dining with lots of love...hahaha

      Delete
  10. Happy belated birthday! You are still young. I would be 35 in 4 months time! hahaha! Nice presents there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wahh...i am longing for a spa. Love the pun choy!!! Me very greedy, always want this and that...so pun choy will be the best dish for all..ahaaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Saripah has such offers? Such a pampering and rejuvenating moments. Good one!

    You make me drool for pun choy~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yvonne: I spent RM185 from Saripah...

      Pun choy,plan one day we go k?

      Delete
  13. it's really the thought that counts..of course if it comes with presents, that's even better..LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha...of cos got presents the better...Nah...never mind.

      Delete
  14. wow...that spa is already luxury to me! I've never been to a spa before :(

    Btw, happy belated b'day to you. All the little presents so precious ya...it's the hearts that count.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also never been to spa. But that day treated like I'm in the spa.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts