Meme: Most frequently heard compliment
First of all I would like to say thank you to SheohYan for passing down this Happy Blogger award to me. Not only that, I also received a tag from her too ~ Meme: Most frequently heard compliment. Well, I never heard of meme (tag) but I google and found out the meaning here.
Back to the topic, so what is my most frequently heard compliment?
*Thinking* and I'm still *Thinking* Gosh! I give up and suddenly the light bulb blink..Got one and it has been more than 30 years now.
"I have a healthy complexion" (so it is easily spotted my dark spot area)
Sometimes my mum also told me, got "3 ku 6 por" asked her what she ate during her pregnancy. Bird nest ar? soy drinks ar? How come her daughter have nice complexion.
Wanted to know how my mother response to that?
She said she just have normal diet and nothing special. She loves to eat rice when she had me. My brother time, she loves to eat mee rebus. hahaha. My mom once told me when I was small I only eat white promfret and don't eat other fish.
Make up, cosmetics and facial products...these are women hot topic and most of us invest quite a lot to stay young and pretty. I'm actually the "terbalik" (opposite) kind of people. LoL. Only last year I went for 1 time brief make up class (that was also ajak by my bff) and invested some basic make up tools. Right now I'm still struggling to put on the fake eye lashes...susah lor. As for my normal routine facial products, I used Za for almost 7 years now. It is cheap and never burnt a hole in my pocket *wink*. On the other hand, going for eye brow tattoo-ing, I really afraid of pain...sorry I can't take it. This is gene I would say, even my mom have nice complexion too. Both of us have very less blackheads. If we were going for facial, they usually offered normal treatment to us. Before my first pregnancy, I went for facial quite frequently maybe 3-5 times a year. After having Calvin and even now with Hebe, I think I went for twice facial only with Saripah. I have bad habits too, I can be lazy and not even cleanse my face during shower. In a nutshell, for me everything is normal normal normal. This gene has passed down to my son. Whoever saw Calvin, they definitely will say "He is so fair like mummy skin".
This is an interesting tag to know a person much better. So if you ask me what I did with my skin...I would just say it is normal and I didn't do any special makeover. Sorry this post is not meant for showing off but it is true. If you are interested to join this tag chain, please write up one and of course I would love to know more about you.
Have a pleasant weekend everyone!


U r so blessed with a nice complexion! But unlike me, my skin is super oily and pimples will start popping up whenever I'm hving my period. But one thing I loved about my skin is I am wrinkle free!
ReplyDeleteJess, that wrinkle free is the best part... I also checking and making some mimic faces...see got wrinkle spotted...lucky it hasn't shown. I'm worried too if my laziness makes my skin worst. Hahaha
DeleteYou ladies already did it, I still struggling to come out with a compliment of myself, LOL..
ReplyDeleteYea, you have smooth skin!
Headache right to think of one....
DeleteOh yes, Angeline, you are absolutely right on the remarks here~
ReplyDeleteI always envy your beautiful complexion. Your face is as smooth as babies. And 3 - 5 times per year facial is considered frequent? Haha, some people go for facial as frequent as one month~
Yvonne don't envy, humans are all different. You have your fairness, Yan got the height and Hayley got her radiant skin...everyone is meant for something special....anyway thanks for your compliment.
DeleteWow seems like most ladies talk about their complexion in this meme that is going around ya? :-)
ReplyDeleteKristie, write up yours...let us know what's your meme.
DeleteAngeline, indeed I envy your complexion. Not dry and not oily, just radiant and perfect. Good one.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your tag!
DeleteCongrats! Stay happy always.
ReplyDeleteSorry for the late reply...just saw it!
Deletei can see you hv nice complexion from all your photos! envy!!
ReplyDeleteNo No No don't say like that...Thanks Lena
Delete