Hotel Taiping Perdana

 I have this opportunity to visit this new hotel at my home town last Saturday evening. 
Hotel Taiping Perdana launched end of last year. It is located at:
No. 1, Jalan Koperasi 1,
Medan Koperasi, 34000 Taiping.
Tel: 605-8082011 Fax: 605-8080211
Majority of my company's Sports Club committee members chose to organize a meeting and dinner at this elegant hotel. I was able to snap a nice shot of the entrance here. When I first walk in the hotel, it gave me a very elegant, clean and bright atmosphere. Wow everything is new. I heard from one of my committee member, he said their banquet hall can fit in 1000 peoples which is the largest compare to other hotels in Taiping. Oh, it has an indoor swimming pool too.
This is their cafe view. Everything is so classic with basic colours like black, white, blue and dark brown furniture and fittings. I reserved a round table for my club members meeting up.
Kafe Intan Suri is the name. Their ala carte served western and local cuisines. Not many choices but all are the most basic menu ordered.
There's one thing I like about is this one. Kids below 10yo eat for free for every main course ordered. Although there are only two dishes to choose but it is something worthwhile for us. I'm not sure about their portion, but somehow "Kids usually won't finished it after all"... 
Let see what we ordered, we ordered 3 sets of chicken chop served with black pepper sauce @ RM17.90 each. If you like, they have mushroom sauce too. That large piece of chicken is very crispy.
3 sets of fish and chips. This is what I like lots of generous fries and there were 2 pieces of deep fried dory fish @ RM14.90 each.
2 sets of lamb chop with black pepper and mint sauce @ RM24.00. 3 pieces of lamb cutlets served with mix vegetables, button mushroom and potato wedges.
Most of my committee members are guys. I'm not sure whether the food is enough for them, so I extra ordered their deli fried chicken wings @ RM12.90 for half dozen. Again it served with lots of fries and some greens. We spend merely 3 hours inside the cafe having meeting and delightful dinner that night. 
Before I headed to take my car, I took a side view outside the entrance. I just like their rounded light.

Taiping have many hotels these few years, usually it only occupied and fully book during peak seasons. 
Below are the list of Hotel Taiping Perdana rooms rate (include taxes):
Standard with breakfast RM120; without breakfast RM90
Superior with breakfast RM170, without breakfast RM155
Deluxe with breakfast RM208.80
Grand Deluxe with breakfast RM255.20
Executive suite with breakfast RM313.20
Junior suite with breakfast RM350
Warisan suite with breakfast RM580
Perdan suite with breakfast RM750

Comments

  1. New hotel, huh? Do you think we can have our company annual dinner there? (First of all, will we ever have company dinner?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wait. We do have annual dinner :D

      Every year in Kedai Kopi Tops Thai.

      Delete
    2. Yvonne, it is good to consider here for our compnay dinner. The food there is halal!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for letting me know there got restaurant. I still haven't been there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They served normal basic food from western to local. Nothing fancy actually. It is still new and not many people.

      Delete
  3. Oh the kids menu very cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah!!! Such a nice and big hotel. Hmmm...hopefully I can drop by for a visit one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. STP, come come you are always welcome and then we bring go makan makan and jalan jalan. Even Claire is not far from Taiping, can ajak her along.

      Delete
  5. Wow kids below 10 eat for free! Very generous of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, even parents also feel ahppy about this!

      Delete
  6. I saw quite a lot of cars outside everytime I passed by the hotel, probably because it's still new.

    Not many choices on the menu? Hmm, thought of giving a try tim.. may be next time..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, normal menu nothing special about it. But you can always give it a try before your maternity.

      Delete
  7. Arr....dinner time already. The photos making me hungry. Co incidently, I'm craving for western food~ long time did not eat already. haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Lina if you visit Taiping, this is one of the best choice for you.

      Delete
  9. oh very nice hotel. not that cheap though. i guess must really go to taiping again and spend a night there :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Next time can mark down this hotel. Looks good to me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts