Weekend Easter Tea Time

Happy Easter everyone!
We had tea time with Big apple's donut! While I was taking care of Hebe, Calvin beg my FIL to bring him go Tesco jalan jalan....So you know lar kids, feel un-entertaining and so called boring, so he beg his yeh yeh bring him go out. I told him not to ask yeh yeh to buy any toys for him anymore. Then Calvin asked my permission whether he can have donut, I allowed but not many. Ended what he brought back???
When I saw this set of Donasushi....I look at my son. Calvin look at me and said like this "Why? You want to scold me again?" Then I answered yes for buying so many donuts. Again he replied "Is for everyone" @_@.
They even bought this.... and
This too! How to finish all? As I know not everyone in the house fancy donuts. The next day thrown 3 donasushi away cos Wati forgot to keep inside the fridge.

Comments

  1. i love the flavours in your last picture! :) all nutty ones are very crunchy and flavourful

    Latest: How Hot can You Stand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too..those are my fav...fattening still.

      Delete
  2. Donasushi? Oh, interesting. But looks very fattening, hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never try the Big Apple here, cause most doughnuts to me are too sweet and too rich. hehehe.. But they do look tempting la!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I was angry too my son asked my FIL to buy so much back.

      Delete
  4. I think majority of the kids are like that. My boy too loves to buy a lot of food especially when pasar malam time until one day I beh tahan and show him pictures of those poor African children with big big head and stomach while telling him not to waste food as some people in this world don't even have anything to eat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, I intend to show those photos too to my son. But always forget...

      Delete
  5. I don't think I will take those colourful donuts. Too sweet and too fattening for my liking, dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kids won't know that...When I try one, it is all about sweetening...gosh!

      Delete
  6. No, thanks. Had Big Apple's before...or was it J & Co, can;t remember...not exactly thrilled by them. Bet the kids would love them...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha.....he knows you are going to scold him ?

    I love this type of donuts but too sweet. So have to eat sparingly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts