Calvin's Spiderman Cake!
First of all, I would like to say thank you for all the birthday wishes in my blog and FB too.
He is having a great time this month. Last week, I'm very busy preparing Calvin's goodies bag and his most wanted birthday cake - Spiderman. Yeap, mummy here very hard working preparing for his school birthday celebration party for the children born in July/August/September.
I have to prepare for 60 pax of goodies bag 2 days earlier before his school function. I don't want to miss out anyone and don't mean to make anyone upset. So some extras are good. Overall, I've spent RM50 and below for the wrapper, snack, jelly and sweets.
Next, I prepared the Spiderman birthday cake for him to bring it to school. Calvin is proudly presented the cake to school. Muahaha...I'm proud too. I have plan B in my mind, if I didn't successfully made the cake. Seriously, I'm pretty worried and I took one day leave to make sure I have enough time to prepare the cake and decorations. Deep from my heart, I really wish to make him a birthday cake.
I didn't bought any new empty box, knife and the base board. I recycled most of the things here. Wrap the used candles nicely and swirl over the knife with ribbon. Finally, all looks like brand new. "Maybe the teacher thought I bought the cake from Secret Recipe"...LoL
I passed my camera to his teacher on the next morning. I asked her to help me to take some photos. But she only take 2 shots for me, is ok. Inside the photo are those children celebrating their birthday at kinder. Those birthday kids are allowed to wear home clothing to school, where the rest have to wear uniform. That day was still having normal lesson and school will dismissed as usual. Calvin told me the cake taste good, he mentioned his friends name who tasted the cake. I did asked Calvin did they finished all the 4 cakes on the table. He said his Spiderman cake just left a few pieces. I did took a Tupperware inside my car. Maybe I have chance to try some of my own cake. Mana tau....nothing left for me. Good still, that means finish.




Happy Belated Birthday to Calvin!
ReplyDeleteU really did it. .clap clap hands. ..and the spiderman cake i really thought u bought it der lor...looks so pro ler.
ReplyDeleteThank you again. But my piping skill really ugly ler...need to practice more.
DeleteWah! You are really a pro! Your spiderman cake looks like those that were sold at cake shop! I'm sure Calvin is proud of his mummy!
ReplyDeletethank you kitty.
DeleteEh, sure you didn't BUY the cake from Secret Recipe ??? ;-)
ReplyDeleteHe he...seriously, looks very pro! Good job Angeline!
What do you use to draw the red and blue for spiderman? and also the black?
Adrine I'll post about it step by step. stay tune.
DeleteYou are so good at piping the design... your son is so blessed to have such a talented mummy!
ReplyDeleteMichelle I traced it...something like DIY
DeleteThe cake looks nice! Calvin sure loved it!
ReplyDeleteAFter all the hard work done. Calvin appreciate it.
DeleteWell done Angeline, the cake look nice. Your siperman look good too, I'm sure it's very tedious job to draw the siperman netting haha
ReplyDeleteYa tedious job actually.
DeleteYou drew so well, Angeline! I really salute you for your effort and patient~~
ReplyDeleteAnd the kids look so happily posing in front of the yummy food!
Kids sure have lots of fun at their kinder birthday party. Calvin came back with other birthday friends goodies bag too.
Deletewow...b'day party for the kid! Sure Calvin was the happiest boy that day! Happy belated b;'day
ReplyDeleteThe party is at his kinder
DeleteHi Angeline, your cake look so pretty and perfect. Well done!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your boy.
Have a nice week ahead, regards.
thank you Amelia.
Deleteoh what a lovely cake baked by mommy. Calvin is so lucky!
ReplyDeletethanks Barb
DeleteAunty Yan didn't get to try it. Must be because the teachers thought it was secret recipe, so the teachers packed those left over back home already. lol!
ReplyDeleteso many cakes there! yours finished?? must be really delicious!!!
ReplyDelete