The First Galleria, Taiping
I think this is the best post for celebrating this Malaysia Day! This post is prolong from my previous post. Those who have missed it, please click HERE.
The First Galleria,Taiping is known to be a private gallery in Taiping. People are not allowed to enter on their own. Fortunately, there are friendly tour guides to lead us in. Usually they prefer visiting groups in 10-20 persons. So that's the different between gallery and Museum.
Located: 105 Jalan Stesen Taman Jambu, 34000 Taiping, Perak
Tel:05-8052136

Here is the front view and the front desk. All the parents were gathered here. We came and visited the place with free admission. So I'm not too sure about the ticket's fee, but probably RM5/RM10 per person.
The LCD screening the latest event. Yeah, welcoming us to visit the place and vote for our favourite 3D miniature model done by our kids. Again, I can say that day was very hot. So I decided to wear short pants rather than long jeans. Hehehe.
We both reached early...so what we do next? Chik Chiak! What else than taking photos. Calvin became my modelon that day. Oh, that antique and huge KTM train is just outside the building.
Some shots from inside and outside the compound. I like their cafe name. They called it ~ Umbrella Cafe. The place indeed is very well kept and organize.
Along the staircase, were decorated with nice pieces of art painting. Since the National Day is just around the corner, they decorated their building with National and States flags.
The organizer already plan some activity for the kids back there. Meanwhile, parents were brought to listen and gone through the history of Taiping town.

Let me introduce this friendly uncle. He prefer us to call him "Atuk" - Grandpa. His name is En. Anuar. He is the Senior Curator in this First Galleria. He explained all the history of Taiping in detailed. Like how Ghee Hin and Hai San were here at Taiping long long time ago and so on. Quite interesting.
Actually, photos are not allowed in certain areas. But our groups were huge, we came here to support the event and I'm pretty sure, they don't intend to control us from taking photos, right? While En Anuar is explaining, I'm taking photos. LoL. That green landscape photo is the view of Taiping Lake Garden and Taiping Zoo compound.
Last but not least, some light refreshment prepared for us on that day itself.
p/s: Want to know more about Taiping history, please feel free to pay a visit here, I'm sure you'll love Taiping more.
Wish Everyone Happy Malaysia Day & Happy Holiday Too!
Wish Everyone Happy Malaysia Day & Happy Holiday Too!










must visit that one day..
ReplyDeleteHappy Malaysia day to you!
DeleteSame same. I might be visiting aeon station 18 on that day.
DeleteHmm, to me, it would be a boring place, hehe =P
ReplyDeleteBut perhaps good for students as they can learn more...
This is indeed a beautiful place. Would want to visit should I happen to drop by Taiping. Reminds me of KLPac.
ReplyDeleteI never knew there's a galarie in Taiping, is it newly opened? Good, at least people visit there could know a little about Taiping like "Hari Ini Dalam Sejarah", he he he.
ReplyDeleteI will visit the galarie when I revisit Taiping again.
An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a co-worker who has been doing a little research on this.
ReplyDeleteAnd he actually bought me lunch simply because I found it for him...
lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the
meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to talk about this matter here on your internet site.
Here is my blog: Freehold Mixed Development! Onze @ Tanjong Pagar