Indian Yellow Pochette

Please take note that this is not an advertorial post!

About a week ago, I accidentally bought a mini pochette from Vincci. Maybe some of you have seen this bag before.

On that evening, I plan to go home straight after bringing my son for a Animal Kaiser game at Taiping Sentral. As we walk, my heart just tell me "hey, why don't you drop by Vincci to check out new pair of shoes"...

At the end, not even one I'm interested but I got something else for myself. Actually, I owned many bright pastel colour items this year. Even my MIL bought me two mini skirts from Kitschen which is in green and yellow. *_^ 
Coming back to this post, let me show you this fabulous purchase of mine to you in detail.
First, I love the heart shape buckle which emphasis a very sweet and fashionable look. Nothing sophisticated. Soft leather, I'm not sure whether it is genuine or not, but it has a very strong leather smell.
Size approximately in 7" x 5.2" x 2".
This is the side view of the mini pochette.
You can see there are two compartments.
It is handy, casual and chic. Suits for any occasion.
Even if you travel, one side can put in a passport and another side can keep some cash, identity card and so on.
Here is the back view. Every stitch is very fine.
 The bag surface is soft and have a very strong leather smell.
The inner material is not bad too. Is not like the ordinary plastic inner cover. So I really found this wristlet is worth buying.
BRAND: VINCCI
CODE: VI20041848
COLOUR:YELLOW
RM79.00 (with promotion RM10 Rebate) = RM69.00only

Finally, I bought the bag. What you do think about this bag? Nice or not? The colour is so sharp and trendy. They have 3 colours for this bag: Indian Yellow, Hot Chili Red and Pinky Peach.


I must admit that I'm not an expert buyer nor a shopaholic. Last time, I just buy whatever I like but most of them are kept inside the wardrobe. So it's true, people says when one is growing older, you are keen enough to judge which one is better. Most of the time, I see the materials, colours, design and of course the quality. I'm very comfortable with something which is worth buying, just like this bag.
.

.

.

Eh..hem, not only that, I also bought another 2 wristlets on that evening. That weekend promotion was every item purchased with RM50 and above will entitled for RM10 ruduction. Will reveal the next purhcase the soonest. Muahaha...

Comments

  1. The stitches on the bag is very fine..since it has strong leather smell, it must be leather..very handy and worth buy.

    I am looking for a yellow bag too..it said that yellow is good for me this year..feng shui side of it :D ..now into the 3rd month of the year I still have not got one yet. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, then you should find one yellow bag, or else can you buy some yellow clothes to wear?

      Delete
  2. The color is very sharp and bright! Can use for dinner function. I likey!

    The price is quite reasonable too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok lar, not buying something expensive that will burnt our pocket. hehehe

      Delete
  3. This yellow colour wristlet is so sweet and vibrant. It looks lovely. I know you always like vibrant colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeap, they have red too. But I prefer this yellow more.

      Delete
  4. Very sharp color wristlet. Yellow will be very contrast if wearing green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. The price is ok with the quality of the product.

      Delete
  6. Nice...now i know what pochette means. Huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, there's one LV mini pochette... mini bag, pocket size something small and handy.

      Delete
  7. lovely color..I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't use it, will use it soon. Wait for my next purchase reveal ok...

      Delete
  8. very nice! i like the colour a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, so this is called a pochette. Now only I know. It's very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angeline,
    Cool yellow pochette!!
    I lovee the heart shape thingy on the pocheette..cute :D

    mui

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts