New Office at Prai (Part I) ~ Interior Design

Before CNY, Hubby's office has moved to a new place. Now at Prai no more at Bukit Mertajam. *So hubby can have another 1/2hour sleep before going to work.*
Here are some photos taken on that remarkable day.
 Danny was the one to hang the "Ang Chai" the red embroidered door banner. One at the main office entrance and another one at the shopfloor. Later, a small prayers ceremony - Wishing the company with good fortune and have a great success all year long.
Stablechem is a chemical trading company. They send chemical water treatment to most of the local factory at Northern region. Majority send to those local factory manufactured surgery gloves.
(Top: There's a very bright waiting hall arranged with sofa)
(Bottom: The wall was painted using San Cora textured paint)
We are not allowed to go to the shopfloor, where they placed checmical water there. So I snap some nice interior design and decor photos inside the office.
The staircase handle also painted with San Cora textured paint in gold. Look modern and elegant. For me an office must be clean and not necessary to have lots of thing inside. Keep it simple.
(Top: This is the toilet decor with black and white marble tiles)
(Bottom: Nice carpet in all the rooms, we have to take off our shoes when we go in the entrance)
(Top: They have a tea set with tray placed in the big conference room)
(Bottom: Outside the office, they planted a few pots of "Fu Kwai"- properous flower.)
This is Danny's office. My husband like it to be simple. The office is still brand new, no potraits hanging on the wall yet. Even the files cabinet still not yet reach.
The new office was installed with new air conds and even their 2 clerks got new set of computer.
After the prayers, we have a simple lunch prepared by the contractor's wife. She helps us to prepare some nice food on that particular day.
The opening ceremony exact day was in a week time, but they already received some early bouquets and gifts from customers.

Comments

  1. Congratulations to your hubby and yourself! Nice interior especially the toilet. I dont think I want to get out from the toilet that fast with such beautiful design! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose, thanks! Actually I didn't snap inside, can take shower sum more.

      Delete
    2. BTW, I'm not working with him...

      Delete
  2. Congrats to your hubby! He has a very nice office.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I like to sit on his chair lor...shiok.. feel like a boss! LoL

      Delete
  3. wow...such a nice and modern office...I like his long L shaped working desk....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Very nice office, I love the carpet too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hubby was very busy for the past year end with his new office. Thanks Vic, I'll let him know that. I like the carpet too.

      Delete
  5. Congrats to your hubby! Everything look so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwww!!!!! So big!!! So posh!!!! Congrats. All the best in your endeavours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, congrats to both your and Danny for the new office! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Additional 1/2 hour of sleep is pure bliss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, I wish too. At least hub can sleep better...or else he needs to travel from tpg-prai all day... tiring.

      Delete
  9. You have nice air condition unit, being directly hit by that kind of cooling device would really be a cold feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, keep everyone in the office cool and refresh!

      Delete
  10. Congrats!! Wah, brand new office and it looks really beautiful and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts