Random Rants
A random post to stay on blogging....

Mc Donald's Hello Kitty - Hebe's new soft toy from her papa. Play a few times throw away to me... Mummy hugging the soft toy to sleep. LoL!

Received from Claire - A small gift from Aberdeen Footprints car fragrance. Claire, it is hanging inside my car. Mmm... I smells Scotland!
Domino's coupon - strictly for office and factory use only.
Valid for take away only. Come in with your uniform or show them employee ID.


errr, random post is nice mah, at least easier to write i guess.. but of course, before that still need to think about the random things also~~ :D
ReplyDeleteNot easy to blog sometimes. I still pending my shah alam trips post. will write up next week.
DeleteWant to be like you, write short and briefly...
DeleteYalah, random also still need to think, choose photos and write post. ;)
DeleteThe shorter it will be the harder to think of what to write.
Deleteyou only get one Hello Kitty for Hebe?? hehehe, this Ronald one also nice.. luckily you didn't get all four for her like Mak Yannie, else they will end up on your bed instead.. you hug two and your hubby hugs two~~ :D
ReplyDeleteJust one lar. RM19.90 not worth it, that HK very tiny. Not enough for me to hug too.
Deleteoh, so nice you got such lovely car fragrance from Claire!! but i hope those footprints don't smell like smelly feet, wakakakaka!! if your car ever smells like that, that must be your feet lah~~ :D
ReplyDeleteYerrrr, so "er xing"...
Deleteso lunch today is Domino's for you?? wah, need employee ID one ah, but some companies do not give ID to their employee woh.. 50% off, very nice!! can get two pizzas for yourself lah?? one for lunch, one to tabao home for supper~~ :D
ReplyDeleteNot today. I have bread with tuna chilli.
DeleteHi Anzerin, seems like you are kinda busy to blog hop huh? ;)
ReplyDeleteLooks like everyone also got the Hello Kitty toys except for me, hehe...
Only one. Hubby brought that for Hebe. Not worth it ler...very small. I like those previous time HK from McD too... bigger.
DeleteHayley sorry ya...I didn't drop by your place yet. I will.
DeleteTalking about Hello Kitty, I have quite a number in the closet.
ReplyDeleteReally? Then show us the next post.
DeleteDomino so competitive ah...got factory use coupon. Come in uniform pulak tu...like last time school kids go cinema must wear uniform in order to get the discount
ReplyDeleteGot J one Hello Kitty too but i find it rather small and inferior quality as compared to the old ones. Do you rememebr McD had this Hello Kitty promotion many years ago...where hello kitty in various forms of wedding dress
DeleteThis Claire memang like that one. Go vacation with empty luggage and come home with loads of hand letters for friends
DeleteYa I know that HK from McD too many years bec. I think I was a teenager back then. All kind of wedding dresses and which was in couples leh... so cute so worth it.
DeleteClaire is very kind...thanked her alot.
Previously I did collect the couple Hello Kitty in costume. Now all in my wardrobe already.
ReplyDeleteHK is very famous right?
DeleteMalaysia Hello Kitty have box, Singapore Hello Kitty no box...
ReplyDeleteLast time when Malaysia first started the Hello Kitty, a lot of people Q-ing for it... Now no more Q liao..
ReplyDeleteOpps, sorry, key wrong, should be Singapore...
DeleteThis time i did not get any of the Hello Kitty collection
ReplyDeleteI'm not a fan Merryn...I think is ok not to have it too...this time HK collection is quite small lar, the size.
DeleteWahhhhh!!! So nice. Humph!!! How come Claire did not get me anything from Scotland? CLAAAAAAAAIIIIRRRREEEE!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSTP, I was given the gift...because I'm was the first 3 lucky ones who guessed it right..
DeleteI didn't get any Hello Kitty plush toy from McD this round. Not a fan though.
ReplyDeleteme too... just bought one for fun.
DeleteI bought that kitty too!!! But not for myself, I bought for my niece!!! =]
ReplyDelete