Redemption: Pensonic Bomb Shell
I was online browsing my Maybank Treat Points redemption catalogue. Just see what I can redeem to utilize my credit card points. Trying to maximise the usage of those points rather than redeem nonsense gift which is not so worth it. I think everyone feel the same way like I do.

Then I decided to redeem this set of blender from Pensonic. It looks handy and trendy to use. I should get a proper photo of the original box. Sorry for my forgetfulness. I got the photo from Google. Have seen many mummy blogger making their own fresh fruits juice back at home. So I would love to be like them too. Beside this multi purpose blender set, I also redeem RM50 MPH Vouchers.

Cut and combine any fruits you like to blend it together.

Ggrrrrr..........

Another one here... Orange - I peel off the skin and blend everything. Don't waste the nutrients and fiber from the fruits.

Let me show you how fine was it, in few seconds.

Get some fresh and cooling fruit juice for the kids and me during this hot days. Feel like jumping into the pool everyday.
I'm not sure how good the quality is from Pensonic. But it is definitely worth to get this one without paying a cent from my pocket.

I sure can use that! Too bad my credit card not the same bank... :(
ReplyDeleteI think other credit card also have their own redemption gift right?
DeleteGreat gadget, your kids can have healthy treat every day now. Good pick, Angeline.
ReplyDeleteYeah, want to be like you having fresh fruit juice every day
DeleteGood afternoon Angeline...
ReplyDeleteSame same, normally i will look thr see what is useful, then redeem...
ReplyDeleteya I browse a few times too until I decided to get this.
DeleteI love to have this set of kitchen helper, too. I wonder how much it is selling out there?
ReplyDeleteRM170 around there
DeleteLooks ok wert! I saw online there's a brand called Shimono blender, very similar to this one!
ReplyDeleteHow much is it then? Very convenient in term of handling the blender and the cleaning process too.
DeleteHi Angeline, good choice. Fruit juice in the morning before breakfast is the best.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day.
Wish you have a nice day too.
Deletecertainly worth the points lor
ReplyDeletefrankly...if you use the item then will kira as worth it...if dnt use then not worth
Deleteso make sure you use ya :)
Deletemore juice more healthy
Hmm, I will, try to use to make muffin next time...Right now mostly use to blend fruit juice.
Deleteoh, I haven't redeem anything yet..
ReplyDeleteMy redemption was about a mth ago. Today I wanted to shown the bkender to my colleague but this blender is not inside the Maybank treat point list anymore.
DeleteJuicing for healthier life! Way to go, Angeline!!
ReplyDeleteI forget to sprinkle chia seeds inside
DeleteAlways can be count on penasonic stuff, their products not bad!!! =]
ReplyDeleteyeah, very true!! instead of redeeming nonsense little stuffs, i would also accumulate my points so that i can redeem those items that are more practical and more useful..
ReplyDeleteoh, this blender looks very high-tech, and it has such a bombastic name too!! bomb shell?? hahaha.. i see you can just drink from the mug directly after blending the juice huh?? since it comes with a handle, i guess that's the purpose??
ReplyDeletei think with a blender, the fun thing is the mix and match of different kind of fruits.. of course not simply mix this and that, it has some common sense kind of logic to mix the fruits, else probably the mixture comes out weird..
ReplyDeletebut then second thought, i don't think it will be too salah to simple mix the fruits lah.. afterall they are all fruits, should mix "harmoniously" together lah i think..
DeleteHahaha anyway also can
Deleteyeah, the weather is crazy lately, so warm until i am sweating again after shower before wearing my clothes, haha!! some cooling fresh fruit juice can really help to cool down and quench the heatiness..
ReplyDeleteof course it is definitely worth to get this blender without paying a cent from your pocket!! who doesn't like free things right?? hahaha..
ReplyDeleteNow hv to rajin rajin swipe credit card to collect points again....muahaha
DeleteIt certainly looks to be working very well! So you'll get lots of fresh juice to drink - very healthy!
ReplyDeleteI hope everyday I can make it fir a healthier life.
Delete