Ayam-Percik Incident

Ayam Percik - Yum Yum

During Ramadhan season, visiting the bazaar definitely not to be miss. Just like the way I miss ayam-percik, lemang, rendang and kuih-muih when Raya is just around the corner. Yesterday during our round table dinner at home, there was this incident caught our attention. The story goes like this; I told my hubby that I feel like having ayam-percik since there were so many yummy stalls from the Ramadhan bazaar. Then later on, I told him and my MIL that this weekend I plan to learn how to cook Vinegar Pig Trotter with Ginger "猪脚醋" from my mom. My MIL steadily asked me, am I pregnant again? Both hubby and I look at each other - our face was like "NO LAR, you're just kidding me". LoL! Then I quickly reponsed to her that I'm not pregnant. My MIL said again, how come recently I always thought of having this and that. As I know, last week I went over to my mom place to learn and cook Acar Fish and bring back home. Maybe it started from this Acar Fish that makes my MIL feels fishy about me. Hahaha... In addition, hubby also replied to his mom saying that I'm just getting fatter these days. Blek! Photo above taken from Ady Budika.

Comments

  1. Whoooa!!! You made your MIL excited! She must be eager to carry more babies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ayam Percik is my favourite too. The stalls selling this in my area are popular with long line of people buying everyday. I could always smell the fragrant roasted chicken a mile away!

      Delete
    2. Funny.

      I haven't had one in ages.

      Didn't really visit the bazaar either. ;)

      Delete
    3. I saja tumpang gembira to visit the bazaar and get ayam percik. Well it only comes once a year...

      Delete
  2. hahaha i thought what ayam percik incident

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, are you sure you are not pregnant?? better check up woh, hehehe~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so this is the so-called "ayam percik incident"?? hahaha, i thought when you said you are craving for ayam percik, then immediately somebody bought back home for you~~ :D

      Delete
    2. errr, i don't like 猪脚醋 and i also don't like the 米酒雞.. that's why confinement food is never my thing, luckily i am not a woman!! hehehe~~ :D

      Delete
    3. getting fatter?? never mind lah, it's a bliss mah, haha, or whatever it is, enjoy your ramadhan bazaar food for this month and only worry later~~ :p

      Delete
  4. Gone for test or not? Who knows? Hehehehehehe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yumz! I also love ayam percik leh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Old people can sense.. hahaha... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha.....MIL is awaiting for some good news !

    I love ayam percik too....and also visiting the Ramadhan Bazaar.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ayam percik is very tasty. I always buy them from Ayamas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your MIL is hinting more grandchildren ke..hehe. It has been a long time I didn't eat ayam percik.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no lar... she just suspect I'm pregnant since I crave for this and that.

      Delete
  10. Never heard of ayam percik probably I don't know what's the name of the ayam when I ate them..guess your MIL is waiting for one more grand child..:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure... of course everyone in the family will be very happy too if I'm.... hahaha

      Delete
  11. Yea, it has been a long time for me too. I think the last time I had was about a decade ago. Maybe I should try to get some this weekend or so..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very tasty lo!!! But sore throat...can't eat!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haiyo not yet ok? get well soon my dear.

      Delete
    2. Today feeling better already, thanks ya!!! =]

      Delete
  13. Hehe... won't it be nice if you really ARE pregnant? LoL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I will be very happy if I'm pregnant. But for the mean time no ler...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts