I'll be on my busy mode again for this coming couple of weeks. I may not blog so frequently. But don't worry ya, I still can spare some time to blog hop and leaving comments. A very brief post for today, guess all the photos here will tell the stories...
 |
| Thoughtful prize given by SK. I'm the top 3 commenter for his second quarter chart of 2013 |
 |
| Thank you to Lina too. I've won a Taj Mahal key chai for guessing the answer correctly. I even got 2 extra bonus of chocolates from her too. *_^ どうもありがとうございました |
 |
| These lovely gifts are from Wenn, I've one of her top commenter as well... |
 |
| I did something with Wenn's gift - Sofy shawl. I have no idea how to use it, but I made something with it. |
 |
| Last but not least, I received a pretty postcard all the way from Sharon, Singapore. Thank you Sharon. |
What a lucky lady! So many gifts from far and near.
ReplyDeleteI was planning to do the same post of my gifts but you beat me!
DeleteSuch a blessing to receive gifts from people right?
ReplyDeleteHaha you are so creative! I use that sofy cloth to cover my cupboard, haha!
So many gifts. Lucky lady. :-)
ReplyDeletelovely gifts. what a blessing
ReplyDeletewoot woot!! what a popular person huh, received so many gifts from your blogger friends~~ hehe!! but i guess you deserved all those for being supportive to all the blogs :)
ReplyDeleteof course for the gifts i sent to you, i have to say you are most welcome.. just some cheapskate presents as my token of appreciation for your support and restless spamming in my blog, hahaha!! hope you like them :)
Deleteoooh, miniature Taj Mahal keychain from Lina, and two pieces of high class Leonidas chocolates!! ooopss, also a love letter on that Rilakuma note, hehehe~~ nice!!! :)
Deletei also got that keychain from Wenn too, she is surely one of the most generous bloggers around because she is giving away presents to her readers every month!! nice work of the scarfs you have done, at least it makes that samsung shopping bag a lot classier now, muahahaha!!
Deletepostcard from Sharon, i got that too.. just got it this morning and we thought i has been missing because it took like more than a week to reach me.. :p
DeleteI like the cute pencil box. I remember I like to buy those nice pencil boxes and keep it. Mom scolded me for wasting money..
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon Angeline...
ReplyDeleteSK prize is cute... hehe...
ReplyDeleteWow...so many gifts ! U r lucky and hardworking too. haha....
ReplyDeleteWah Bananaz eat vinegar 'chiak chor' lah hahaha. Congratz for getting all the goodies.
ReplyDeleteWahhhhhhhh!!!! Lucky you! Sooooo many gifts!!! *jeles*
ReplyDeletewow, I love that Sofy rose! So pretty! You are so creative! Gifts from SK, Lina and Sharon are great!
ReplyDeleteWow.. so many gifts at the same time! hahaha...good oh... blogging is really interesting.. can get to know so many nice people.. :)
ReplyDeleteYou must be very happy to receive so many gifts but you deserve it! They are such nice bloggers with interesting blogs for us to read so we are the ones who are lucky.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeletelovely gifts!
ReplyDeleteCongrats. Those are lovely gifts :)
ReplyDeleteLovely gifts, all of them. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteLovely gifts, so thoughtful of your blogger friends, such as SK and Sharon.
ReplyDeletePostcards... ummmm that gives me some ideas what to get for my blogger friends in my next round of giveaway, other than keychains and fridge magnets.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Nice gifts. I like how you tie the scarf..creative.
ReplyDeleteWah so many gifts. I like the way you transform the shawl, you are very creative.
ReplyDeleteOk. Hop to mine.
ReplyDelete