Penang Trip 2014
I plan a short trip to Penang last weekend and just came back on Monday. It was a fun trip for both my kids and my parents. Hubby gave me a green light that I can travel by myself. Of course, I promise to drive safely...
We crossed over the 2nd link Penang bridge and stop by the Penang Fu Xing Gong Snake Temple.
Then we went to Kek Lok Si Temple which I have not been there for ages.
We also went up to the Penang Hill. Also known in Malay - Bukit Bendera

At the hill top, we managed to visit The owl Museum!
Then visited the latest shopping mall in Penang - Gurney Paragon
Calvin asked me to bring him to the Penang Butterfly Farm
We again drop by to Gurney Paragon mall again to visit the giant 3D Transformers there.

Lastly, I got the chance to visit the Made In Penang Interactive Museum 美因槟廊. See my kids hanging there and waiting for the Spider man to the rescue!!! hehehe....

Last but not least, another ferry experience for the kids before we went back to our home town. My son feel sad because his Penang trip has come to an end. Hahaha...

I shall proper blog about this trip if I have time. I'll be away again after this. Not for another holiday but busy preparing for next week stock check activity in Shah Alam and tight schedule with GST implementation. Not to worry, I will still visit everyone of your blog, if I have the time.
See ya....

You guys went to quite a lot of places! Usually I go Penang, only go shopping, LOL!
ReplyDeleteHebe big girl already! Miss her, hug her for me ya? ;))
Sounds like a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteYour boy very lengchai.. Looks like Bosco Wong.. *wink*
ReplyDeleteWah, clever girl.. Plan a short trip by yourself, with the kids and parents.. But at least your parents are there to help takecare of the kids..
DeleteI think the nearest trip I've drove my kid is to my mum's place from my place, hehehe.. That time, G was still with the nanny.. I took a day off, and brought Kz to my mum's place..
DeleteWah, the kids changed so many pair of clothes? Three?
DeleteWahhhhh!!!! All the interesting places. Bet the kids enjoyed themselves. Nice holiday break!
ReplyDeleteSee your daughter makes me wish that i can hug hug her now, so cute, hehe...
ReplyDeletehaha..I like the interactive shot of your kids!
ReplyDeleteAngeline, your daughter is insanely cute! Especially in the second photo!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great trip! :)
ReplyDeletewow, a short trip for the kids during school holidays!! so that was just a day trip to Penang?? errr, Taiping to Penang is just about an hour drive, so possible right?? if we were to go to Penang from KL, sure cannot be day trip lor..
ReplyDeletePenang has changed so much.. my last time to Penang was more than a decade ago, wow, how time flies!! nice view of Penang from the Fu Xing Gong Snake Temple.. so that's the famous snake temple in Penang?? haha, i didn't know it's called Fu Xing Gong actually.. :p
Deletehmmm, i wonder if the background of the photo you have taken in Penang Hill is real or just a superimposed image?? anyway, it looks nice.. and The Owl Museum, definitely something new to me.. Gurney Paragon, err, cannot remember if I have been there?? and nice to see the Transformers display there.. hmmm they are here in MV too but I didn't have a chance to go :(
Deleteoh, i love that "waiting for the Spider man to the rescue"!!! how did you do that?? they kids were just lying on the floor right?? hahah, it looks so real lah, awesome!! hmmm, another proper post about your trip?? haha, i thought this is already quite a proper one!! okay, looking forward to more photos..
Deleteand please concentrate on your work and don't bother to bloghop and drop comments lah.. work is more important, sekali you salah buat the stock take and GST thing, the whole department gotta stay back every night to OT together with you, hahaha!!! ooopsss, *touch wood*.. all the best ya~~ :)
DeleteAiyo . .Penang again. ..makes me want to go there so much !
ReplyDeleteCan see your son loves this visit to Penang, just look at his sad face when leaving Penang.
ReplyDeleteYour daughter is very cute, can pose so well for photos. She looks like really hanging on for dear life waiting for Spiderman to rescue her.
ReplyDeleteGood that you drove all the way to Penang to fulfill your son's wish to visit the Butterfly farm. I know how to drive but don't dare to drive so far.
ReplyDeleteare there real owls in the owl museum? it's high time i make another trip to penang. i wish the journey wasn't so long but i suppose that's part & parcel of the fun, eh. ROADTRIP!
ReplyDeleteYour 2 kids are so cute to kneel down and pray! You are such a clever photographer to make them pose well.
ReplyDeleteI am so scared of Penang's traffic nowadays. What happened to my hometown?
I can't drive long distance what's note on a highway road. Despite I drive every day, I still cannot drive long distance. I ll fall asleep.ahhaa
ReplyDelete