Thomas & Friends
This photo was taken 7months ago...

From L to R: Thomas, Oshern, Calvin & Yong Qing
Photo from FB and credited to Sheryl (Oshern's mummy)
A few days ago, I met Thomas and his family while I was picking up Calvin from Kumon. They were enjoying their dinner and I walked towards and greeted them. Then his dad asked whether we could exchange phone numbers, so why not? I'm sure the kids are happy for their next meet up. Then on Saturday morning, I received a call from Thomas father that he invited us to his house because Thomas birthday was on Sunday. Just a simple gathering for the kids to have fun and so on.

Then I quickly called up the rest of the kids mummy and informed them the event. Both Oshern and Yong Qing mummy asked me the same question: How do we contact each other? So, I'll tell them when we meet up later...hahaha. Thomas father's profession is an English teacher in Selama which is a small district away from Taiping town. And so his family has settled down and rented an apartment at Taiping Golf Resort. I'm glad we all know each other better in this meet up.

Thomas was so happy, shouting his buddies name and hug them when he met my son and the rest. Thomas missed them alot. We went over to their apartment and then the kids headed to the simming pool to play. We have to drive over to the swimming pool, at the other end. So when I started my engine, all the boys got into my car. I'm so happy looking at those boys cheerful faces just like those time in their former kinder. Oh boy, they really miss each other a lot.

This is the best gathering they ever had after so long. Four of them go to different school. I guess that is why make four of them so special, feel close to each other and cherish their old kinder friendship moment.

Mummies didn't enter the pool and so we all were chatting under the shades and relax seeing our kids from far. Nah... don't worry. Uncle Tom and Thomas grandma are looking after them very well.

After playing in the pool. We all headed back to Thomas house. Kids get changed and continue with their play. Thomas can't wait to open his presents. I bought a set of game for him and all of them ended playing together. Thomas father got all of them gathered in a room and leave the adults in the living room to gather and chit chats. Thomas father also invited another small group of family to his son's birthday party.

Thomas mummy, Ki prepared us her humble food. Simple one - Chicken Lasagna, Thai Spring Rolls, watermelons and of course a birthday cake.

The pary ended around 5.30pm. Everyone of us need to rush back for family dinner. They all really have a great time together. Thomas feel sad when we said they have to make a move... and asked them to come again tomorrow. Hahaha.... no worries, we shall have another meet up again.

See that the kids are enjoying themselves...
ReplyDeleteWah, happy and yummy post.. I like birthday post, especially with sweets and cakes, yummy.. Wow, look at that loot of goodies.. i saw a lot of jellies & candies inside that loot..
ReplyDeleteThe kids look so happy and having so much fun at the pool.. After that, time for candies, jellies, cake cutting and candle blowing.. I think the adults finish most of the lasagna and spring rolls.. The kids got cake and candies enuff, haha..
DeleteWah, everyone rush home by 5.30pm for family dinner, tummy still got space ahh? Coz already makan all the lasagna, spring rolls, cake and jellies, haha.. But for me, no problem one, I can eat many rounds, hehe..
DeleteHahha..Nice gathering and they sure love the pool.
ReplyDeleteYour handsome boy! He sure had a lovely time enjoying himself eh? Kids, best time of their lives.
ReplyDeleteAwww.....I am sure the kids have lots of fun. It's great the parents like you made effort to meet up.
ReplyDeleteWah, the party sounds fun! I am sure the kids had lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteThese childhood moments are to be treasured. So much fun for Thomas, Calvin, and their friends. Must do this more often.
ReplyDelete