Gecko in my MYVI

OMG! Can someone help me how to get rid of this Gecko-Cicak (small size) from my car? It has been the 3rd time, this Gecko keep returning and lepak-ing in my car. I’ve tried so many ways to get rid of it. But it still comes back. It moves so fast and I don’t have even a chance to hit it (Sorry for being so cruel)…Really annoying.

I've tried so far:

  • Open the door under the sun (Hubby said I should leave the door open longer)
  • I search everywhere, but never see its sign.
  • I’ve also tried mosquito spray (Half bottle gone)
  • Vacuum too
  • Open the front and back of the bonnet to check – no sign-

Guess nothing else I can do, or beg him to go away from my car. What am i gonna do? Maybe I got to repeat the above steps again. ~In dilemma~
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. Hi Angeline, by coincidence I just posted about what I do with chichaks.
    Anyway, try putting mothballs, 1 or 2 will do...under your front car seat, thats where 'Geko' is hiding.
    They prefer Nina Ricci, ha ha.

    Do not spray anything that might kill him as you may not find his body, but get the bad smell later, or his skeleton, or ants coming to his funeral.

    Another thing, open all your doors, use a stick and smack, poke under the car seats, below the dashboard.....maybe he or she raising a family there?
    This has happened to me twice old days....
    Almost had to put notice under the car seat "I'll tie you to my fishing hook....", ha ha.

    You stay easy and have a nice day, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will Lee,when i saw de cicak photo from ur blog, it reminds me to blog about it...thanks...Oh no if he's raising n havin a family in my myvi...i'll go fainted...Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ewwwwwwww......i really hate them. give me the creeps :( have u tried putting pandan leaves or serai leaves in the car? i heard the smell is pretty strong, hence the cicak does not like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mommt To Chumsy: I will try that too especially pandan leaves. thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts