Simply Sunday

Last Sunday, i have to attend my company Sport Club Annual General Meeting. Event started around 9am till 1pm. It must be the most remarkable day (which i've waited for so long) for me resigning as the club's treasurer. But somehow, I still have the majority votes from the members of the club. I'm supposed to be happy that i can still be the club treasurer with honour, but it makes me headache. I got so much thing in hand to do and i really can't cope with it some more. I wish to spend more times with my family. Never mind, just sent out my resignation letter to Sports Club new president.
Experienced eating Nasi Tomato ~ lunch with my finger.
Guess too much work on Sunday morning. I skipped breakfast. After the event, i went back home around 2.45pm, took my shower, went off to shop meet my hubby.
Bought popiah (RM1.30 per pc) for our tea break @ shop. Yummy!!! One of my hubby fav's too.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. My company used to have sport club which I always find it very interesting but unfortunately due to inactive, it was then disolved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on being re-elected..hehehhe. i know what a big headache it is to be involved with the sports club. so much to do :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts