7HOURS at QBM
7.12.2010 was a public holiday, but not my company. So, I took one day leave to join Joanne for a shopping spree at QBM. Though it was heavy rain yesterday, but we still carry on with it. As long as we drive carefully. When we reached Bandar Baharu, the rain slightly stop. Then, once we reached Penang Bridge, the weather is getting pretty well too. About 11am, we reached QBM.
(Fashion: Pinky Star Long Sleeves Blouse from Taiwan)
While for me, I was trying to get something for my hubby. Nothing special but just a birthday present for my dear. Not going to posted here what I bought. Well, surprise is a surprise!(Fashion: White Cotton Long Blouse from LeAnn)
We spent merely 7 hours only at QBM.
We browsed from shop to shop and have our lunch over there too.
Ended, both of us do more shopping spree for them (our hubby), less from us.
Well, we still thought of them while shopping. LOL.
To be continue.....
*♥*♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪*♥*

Wow, 7 hours at QBM. The most I can walked is 3 hours. More than than, my kaki patah, lol...
ReplyDeleteSo, what did you gals really buy? I bet you bought the whole mall!
Jess: Hahaha, we really wanna shop til us drop, Tapi, not many we grab,cos'some outlets still displaying clothing for winter season like jackets, sweater and long sleeves. I just bought 3 cute T's and a hot pant. My fren got herself a evening dress from Kitschen. The rest of the loots goes to our hubbies!
ReplyDeleteSales everywhere now right!
ReplyDelete32 Mansion, no chap lak yet,,hahahahah, nice place, used to go there but not now, cos i think it is kind of expensive and foods so so only.....
ReplyDeletecelebrating your hub bday there,, ?
good good,, buy me a drink? hahaha i quit drinking already lah, latte will do haha
Hayley: Year end sales is everywhere, but things r not cheap though
ReplyDeleteEug: Red wine shud be fine! never mind la Starbucks k?
ReplyDeleteHappy be early birthday to your hubby! Wow, I would like to shop with you too... 7 hours in a row will definitely break my shopping record!^-^
ReplyDeleteAlice: Not always like tat...hahaha. Thanks for ur wishes.
ReplyDelete