My Bowl of Happiness

22.12.2010
I have my bowl of Tang Yuan in the office this morning. She packed me some after I drove my son over her house this morning, before I left to work. Thanks mom.
We'll get one year wiser now. Happy Winter Solstice Everyone.
*♥*♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪*♥*

Comments

  1. Colorful rice balls~
    Happy Winter Solstice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah... your mommy's made glutinous rice balls so colourful one, very appetizing leh!^-^

    Happy Dong Zhi to you and family too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...colorful one. i cant wait to go to my mom hse tonite...lol.

    Happy Dong Zi Festival!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice: Ya,no artificial coloring!She use beetroots for red,blue from flower,yellow from sweet potato,green from pandan n original white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MommyLing: is has a been a long time din hear from you! Happy winter solstice to you n ur family too! Enjoy ur tong yuen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never ever seen this dish beofre, so thank you so much for introducing me to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salute your mommy or her great effort!

    ReplyDelete
  9. MangoCheeks: Ya, very famous snack for celebrating WInter Solstice. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dropping by again just to wish you a joyful Christmas Eve, have fun!^-^/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alice: SAME TO YOU TOO! HAVE A NICE WEEKEND YA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts